Dior Homme S/S 09

beberthur

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This shit looks like it belongs in topman.

Dior Homme is so over. like face mouth open dragged through ground of goat shit.

I recall when i saw the bloodwound shirt from that 2003 collection and i was like wow hedi.

Why is kva so fucking stupid? If hedi doesn't come back soon or start his own label i'm gonna be pretty upset. Seriously though, sequin pants? Pink ill-fitting wind breakers? Slashed vests? Pants that are too tight in the hips? What was he thinking when he was designing this shit.

the sad part is

this is Christian Dior,and its garbage. Just like it was before hedi.

i think maybe they are pressuring him to appeal to a younger clientele.... maybe thats what the rumor is about...? strange considering the opposite is happening with Galliano. And in both cases, from what i have seen, it does not work.

Hopefully it doesn't sell and we can get hedi back, which is saying a lot because i didnt really even like hedi very much.

One friend of mine works at DH shop ,he sais that first KVAs collection sold better than last Hedi's .

Well the reason his first collection sold well is because it was elegant and minimalistic unlike Hedi's last stuff which looked quite random.

Fuck it, I mean with the poor quality Dior went to since SS05 it was only a matter of time that i would leave the fortress...Dior is dead...When people ask me what i wear i always say: "Dior, but not the new shit"...I dont wanna explain myself anymore.

There are so many better crafted and innovative labels than Dior...Even if Hedi comes back i doubt that the quality will get better (the design obviously will since it cant get worse).

I mean honestly, coats for 1000k+ with plastic buttons?

But of course i still have hope...sigh

Guest alex+dior=love

i have bought some clothes, jacket and weekend bag from KVA collection for dior and can tell you the quality is still there the craftsman work is veeeery good ,it is not hermes finaly but as for me it didnot change a lot as from hedis time

t's made in turkey is not choise of hedi but mr arnaut and lvmh

about clasps and buttons i think it is not bad idea ,i had many times problem with clasps wearing my jeans without belt

anyway hope hedi will get back to DH and we will have nice clothes and good marketing association with music ,art ,pictures etc

• 2 weeks later...
KVA is not bad designer with full of potential but he can't cope with two collection ,hedi was crazy about his job and did it with pleasure (i think ), a real artist

Oh please, this collection is hot. The shades are TDF.

• 2 months later...
Oh please, this collection is hot. The shades are TDF.

i agree

the entire collection is spectacular - everything is wearable

KVA is doin his thing - can't really compare him with Hedi, but the past is the past - let's look at the now, and also forward.

gold sequinned pants - WOW

fav. looks

the shirt is crazy

looks like flesh is slowly deteriorating - spectac

DH44.jpg

sick patent jacket + shades + sneaks

00030m.jpg

00070m.jpg

00280m.jpg

00400m.jpg

• 1 month later...