supermeatheads

kunk75

anyone have suggestions on free-weight exercises for lower back? The lower back machine sucks and I can never convince anyone to sit on my ass to do the reverse sit ups for lower back (people are wayyyy too concerned with looking super homo in a college gym)

I need this info, too. I have some lower back fat that I need to burn off. Are vertical sit ups (grav boots) the way to go?

anyone have suggestions on free-weight exercises for lower back? The lower back machine sucks and I can never convince anyone to sit on my ass to do the reverse sit ups for lower back (people are wayyyy too concerned with looking super homo in a college gym)

Your gym have this?

exercises-for-lower-back-pain1.jpg

You can hold onto a free weight, 15-25lb, and just lift like that.

Not sure if that's what you're referring to but that is a lower back work out.

yeah, they have one. hopefully it is adjustable for someone my height.

and it's not back fat I'm trying to lose, cause there's very little, it's just to work on definition and increase my back strength (forcing myself to stand up straight as well)

^^ i could do that for 2 weeks (mostly chicken and eggs). the last day was the worst. after that i went to mcdonalds and ate almost everything. then i ate chocolate like mad (started with bounty and continued with some random candies).

got rid of and inch (slightly more) on the waist.

kunk, post your recipes.

knucks, did you try diet coke/pepsi? that can help you for some time.

drinking that shit helped me a lot.

I feel so weak right now. I've been cutting back a little carbs because I'm trying to drop a little weight and my lifts are hurting.

just got back from the gym. could only get flat dumbbell presses, 110s for 9+7+5 reps. and dips, bodyweight+90lbs for 8+6 reps. this sucks.

Can you not do "good mornings"?

I feel so weak right now. I've been cutting back a little carbs because I'm trying to drop a little weight and my lifts are hurting.

just got back from the gym. could only get flat dumbbell presses, 110s for 9+7+5 reps. and dips, bodyweight+90lbs for 8+6 reps. this sucks.

damn you are much stronger than you look. by no means, you dont look small but 110 db's are no joke.

i started doin a couple weeks ago 90's and now i dropped back down to 80 cuz of my shoulders :{

dude don;t be such a pussy. the fruit has fiber and the sugars are negligible.

there is virtually no difference between 25g/day and 50g/day from a biological level.

yo but that's sugar/carbs?

i've been sticing with whey, chicken, tuna, pb, almonds, salad greens (once a day), eggs

heat a pan with 1 tsp veg opil, add i clove garlic and i tsp ginger.

get it nice and transluscenty and add 2 cut up chicken breasts. add some siracha when its halfway done. when it's just about done add:

1tsp soy sauce

1 tsp rice wine vinegar

1 tsp fish sauce

1 tsp sesame oil

1/2 tspn splenda

let it cook for 1 minute and remove.

sprinkle with cilantro and lime juice. good shit.

^^ i could do that for 2 weeks (mostly chicken and eggs). the last day was the worst. after that i went to mcdonalds and ate almost everything. then i ate chocolate like mad (started with bounty and continued with some random candies).

got rid of and inch (slightly more) on the waist.

kunk, post your recipes.

knucks, did you try diet coke/pepsi? that can help you for some time.

drinking that shit helped me a lot.

damn you are much stronger than you look. by no means, you dont look small but 110 db's are no joke.

i started doin a couple weeks ago 90's and now i dropped back down to 80 cuz of my shoulders :{

shoulder injuries are the worst. I hope it isn't too serious. is it the muscle or the actual joint?

shoulder injuries are the worst. I hope it isn't too serious. is it the muscle or the actual joint?

never got it checked out but i think its muscle.

after a heavy chest or shoulder day, my shoulder is completely out for like a week. deep stabbing pain in my shoulder when i raise it sideways :/

never got it checked out but i think its muscle.

after a heavy chest or shoulder day, my shoulder is completely out for like a week. deep stabbing pain in my shoulder when i raise it sideways :/

I know it might be hard to but you might want to lay off your shoulder for a week or so. I've gone through that and, in my experience, rest is the only cure for something like that. plus you take the risk of making it worse. which would doubly sucked.

I know it might be hard to but you might want to lay off your shoulder for a week or so. I've gone through that and, in my experience, rest is the only cure for something like that. plus you take the risk of making it worse. which would doubly sucked.

yeah somehow i convinced myself the best way to cure it is to work out harder cuz "my shoulders not strong enough" yeah that was wrong.

I took a week or so off last week from working out and i hit shoulders today.

not bad but lateral raises are still a bit tweaky.