supermeatheads

kunk75

Nope, I had to commute by bike 10 miles every day not including just around town. I dropped from 140lb(give or take .5 here and there) all the way down to 130lb. My roommate/best friend had the same problem except he hasn't gotten back on his feet yet and he went from 145 down to 135.

Right now, I'm trying to eat a lot of meat, especially red meat(I don't know if this is good for me or not), and fish. Is this a pretty decent start or should I be eating something like lean protein?

Also, why do people cut out carbs? I hear guys at the local YMCA talking about cutting out carbs but I'm chinese and rice is pretty important. That and I can churn out grilled cheeses like nobody else.

Nope, I had to commute by bike 10 miles every day not including just around town. I dropped from 140lb(give or take .5 here and there) all the way down to 130lb. My roommate/best friend had the same problem except he hasn't gotten back on his feet yet and he went from 145 down to 135.

Right now, I'm trying to eat a lot of meat, especially red meat(I don't know if this is good for me or not), and fish. Is this a pretty decent start or should I be eating something like lean protein?

Also, why do people cut out carbs? I hear guys at the local YMCA talking about cutting out carbs but I'm chinese and rice is pretty important. That and I can churn out grilled cheeses like nobody else.

carbs fats proteins. all equally as important to bulk up. guys at your local ymca are idiots (if they're talking about bulking up).

how old are you? depending on your age, I might just suggest eating everything in sight (well almost everything).

If you're losing weight and want to gain, the last thing you want to do is cut out carbs. Fish, some cuts of steak and chicken are all examples of "lean protein". The meal I generally eat consists of vegetables, brown rice, and either tilapia, salmon, chicken breast or a juicy steak. Eat a ton, lift hard, don't over do your cardio, and rest your muscles adequately and you will start noticing solid gains.

for those of you who eat cottage cheese before bed, STAY AWAY FROM KNUDSENS FAT FREE...i bought some today cuz someone told me this brand is good and it is absolutely the worst kind ive ever had, it tastes like they mixed paint thinner in it or something

Im a 5'4 asian kid who weighs around 130 and I curl the same as Carrot top

but look at the fuckin guy

something seems unnatural about this

carrottop.jpg

wat look so unnatural?

i agree, hes got some delts that are questionable with synthol (from other pic) but overall, he just looks like a dude whos into working out to me.

and hes holding 30 lb db's...dont mean hes doing curls wit em.

im on the keto diet and it fucking sucks.

i feel so weak. lateral raises with 30lb DBs felt so heavy today.

i had my first big cheat meal(s) yesterday, but i just fucking ate half a cup of peanut m&ms and some candy i saw sitting around.

fuck my life.

fuck lifting.

this sucks.

im on the keto diet and it fucking sucks.

i feel so weak. lateral raises with 30lb DBs felt so heavy today.

i had my first big cheat meal(s) yesterday, but i just fucking ate half a cup of peanut m&ms and some candy i saw sitting around.

fuck my life.

fuck lifting.

this sucks.

foreal though. there are days (like today, since i just ordered a large pizza with extra pepperoni) where i just wanna say fuck lifting and diet.

not sure how you do it my man...keto is probably the hardest thing for me to do. i need and love my carbs :]

on that note, i a took a week off lifting last week and went back to the gym 2 days ago. felt so so good and refreshed to lift on a fresh state. my weight is fluctuating way too much though.

couple months ago i hit 195 and then a couple weeks ago i was down to 179. now im back up to 185 with a smaller waist and overall less fat which is great.

I can finally bench about 95lbs on my own (6-8 reps), a big feat for me. And weighed myself, standing at 145lb.

The buddy I am working out with is basically trying to build muscle (And my diet only consists of oatmeal, soy milk/water, chicken/steak + frozen veggies, cheese, eggs, potato salad, crackers. Sometimes I'll have some white rice. If I am busy I'll make some canned chili).

Question: If I want a bigger chest and currently its fat, should I fit in some cardio in my routine or just continue lifting then burn?

I can finally bench about 95lbs on my own (6-8 reps), a big feat for me. And weighed myself, standing at 145lb.

The buddy I am working out with is basically trying to build muscle (And my diet only consists of oatmeal, soy milk/water, chicken/steak + frozen veggies, cheese, eggs, potato salad, crackers. Sometimes I'll have some white rice. If I am busy I'll make some canned chili).

Question: If I want a bigger chest and currently its fat, should I fit in some cardio in my routine or just continue lifting then burn?

keep lifting. some light cardio isnt bad for you but i wouldnt even bother. just lift hard, eat healthy, and then cut when you have to.

foreal though. there are days (like today, since i just ordered a large pizza with extra pepperoni) where i just wanna say fuck lifting and diet.

not sure how you do it my man...keto is probably the hardest thing for me to do. i need and love my carbs :]

on that note, i a took a week off lifting last week and went back to the gym 2 days ago. felt so so good and refreshed to lift on a fresh state. my weight is fluctuating way too much though.

couple months ago i hit 195 and then a couple weeks ago i was down to 179. now im back up to 185 with a smaller waist and overall less fat which is great.

i was (i guess) dehydrated 169.9 on tuesday, and 172.4 yesterday. still not even close to being as lean as I want to be, which sucks, because that means i'll probably be 160 if my cut goes well.

i was (i guess) dehydrated 169.9 on tuesday, and 172.4 yesterday. still not even close to being as lean as I want to be, which sucks, because that means i'll probably be 160 if my cut goes well.

how talla re you? you weigh much much less than i wouldve imagined.

how long you cutting for?

i ride the bike for 5 minutes to warm up, but other than that i avoid cardio. my friend tells me i should do more, but fuck that.

i'm full swing into rippetoe's program right now and i really like it so far. squats three times a week isn't nearly as bad as i thought it would be.

i just need to eat more

keep it up and soon, you too will have the average strength of a 12 year old girl.

anyone have suggestions on free-weight exercises for lower back? The lower back machine sucks and I can never convince anyone to sit on my ass to do the reverse sit ups for lower back (people are wayyyy too concerned with looking super homo in a college gym)