supermeatheads

kunk75

Oh, I'm testing a ECA stack now. I really don't have much to lose, but I really want to see how my body reacts to a low carb diet and an ECA stack for when I really have to seriously cut.

Sonicdoodoo, you can't hate on us for giving the "old man" a hard time. When you were our age I'm sure you did it to. Wether or not you squat that much doesn't really matter, but it's really good you're still keeping active at your age and I hope I still have a passion for health and fitness when I get to that point.

Oh, I'm testing a ECA stack now. I really don't have much to lose, but I really want to see how my body reacts to a low carb diet and an ECA stack for when I really have to seriously cut.

How are you handling it?

People either seem to bounce off the walls, or not feel much of anything, but the fat loss effect always works ( to varying degrees)

Ephedra is still legal, just not legal in anything above a 7mg dosage, which is retarded because people just have to take 3 tabs to achieve almost the exact standard dosage ( 20mg) needed for an ECA stack

How long has it been sitting?

I can pretty well guarantee that its still active, maybe slightly less potent if it has been sitting for a long time past the expiry date ( or if it was not kept cool and away from sunlight)

Bottom line, you should be fine

Well I recently took 2x8mg of Ephedrine (don't know why the pills only have 8mg each...) and 1x200mg of caffeine. I must be somewhat sensitive because I can definitely feel an increase in my heart rate, and my face is pretty warm so the thermogenic effect is clearly working. I'm heading to the gym in like 5 minutes, so I'll see if it effects my focus.

Keep an eye on your heart rate, some people have had problems while taking it before workouts, especially when there is cardio involved

Generally the rule of thumb is to take it as soon as you get up, and if done twice daily right after lunch as well. I like to leave at least a few hours down time before I head off to the gym when running an ECA stack

If you start feeling dizzy or like your heart is jumping out of your chest, cut your workout off early.

Awesome man, thanks for the advice. I took 16mg of ephedrine and 200mg of caffeine and I think that's perfect for me right now. I know I will probably have to up the dose of ephedrine once my body starts building a tolerance, but I only plan on being on the stack for like 3 weeks tops for fat burning.

My review after the first day is pretty fucking good. I've taken a few pre/intra workout supplements for increasing energy, and this stack just blew everything else out of the water. I obviously don't know how it does in terms of fat burning yet considering this is still my first day.

I started off a bit jittery but because I waited 45 minutes or so before I went to the gym, it cooled off and my workout was really intense and my focus was really great.

My general advice would be to start off with small doses, see how your body reacts, and then take more or less based off of that.

I was done but these kinds of comments irk me

so all powerlifters are stupid? is that what you're saying?

I was done but these kinds of comments irk me

so all powerlifters are stupid? is that what you're saying?

powerlifting involves training with minimum reps with heavy weight or dynamic/plyometric exercises with minimal or no weight.

it's a different animal

listen guys, I just speak from experience. I've seen trainers fuck up their bodies cuz they insisted on performing all movements to the extreme. You need to keep in mind that most of us do this as a hobby. We are not elite athletes and it's not our livelihood.

The idea is to get results and enjoy doing it; to make it a part of your lifestyle and to do it forever.

Once you get injured, everything changes.

Like I said before, train however you like and feel comfortable. It's absolutely no sweat off my back.

I just try to offer perspective form someone who's been around......and around.

i usually do 12 sets of ab exercises 2 days a week. i [try to] do 15 reps per set. am i over-working?

I do roughly the same amount. I throw in ab exercises on my shoulder days and leg days. If your abs are still hurting, then post-pone hitting them again. If they don't hurt, hit them up.

Wow, I'm actually surprised by the results of my low-carb cut so far. I guess my body is really sensitive to carbs because I used to always be bloated. After cutting the carbs for a few days it show how little I actually have to lose. My bulking phase was a huge success because I put on about 12 pounds and I'm still pretty lean. After dieting for 3 weeks I'm positive I'll be at a fairly low BF %. At that time I'm going to maintain for awhile, then bulk back up.

Sometimes the mirror can be really misleading. When I would first wake up in the morning my lower stomach is flat, but at the end of the night after eating/drinking etc., it would protrude somewhat. Right now I have a clearly visible 4-pack with my bottom 2 abs almost in sight and I have only dieted for like 3 days. So if anyone has been going to the gym regularly and is wondering why their lower stomach still isn't looking great, chances are your body is sensitive to carbs like mine is. I'm not to sure how I'm going to deal with that problem after my cut is done, but I'll do some research.

Oh, I will also post pics in a couple weeks.

on the topic of abs, is there a way to make your abs more symmetrical? to my understanding (which is not much) ab muscles, other than obliques, aren't really that independent from one side to another, right? actually, it doesnt appear to be an "upper" and "lower" ab muscle. its all just one muscle (abdominus rectus)-- so why is it that one side is notably larger (left compared to right) and usually the upper part of the abs develop faster? is it all just diet and where fat accumulates in the body? bloating?

sorry for all the questions.