supermeatheads

kunk75

haha im 5'8" 195lb and mine are like 26"

but theyve gained another 1/4" in the past month and half or so

i think i need to ditch my size 33 new standards

I was just a hair above 190 at my peak, and my legs were pretty damn thick, since i have skimmed down I lost some overall size but I look bigger

I had way too much fat on me at the time, my body isnt built to hold that kind of mass so I dieted it out, Im pretty good for being around the high 170s to low 180s at my height

My waist could fit a size 29 in some designer brands, but my legs need a 30-31 minimum and that still needs stretching around the thighs

You look fine homie !

Yeah, I second that

Although from the looks of the pic you dont have the build for skinnies IMO

Some of my favorite washes in Dior only come in their most fitted cuts, and my shape will never ever be able to look proper in them, so I gave up ages ago

Im not crying, I just have something in both of my eyes

thanks

but i wanna at least try to drop down to a low bf %. i know its inevitable i'll lose muscle, but it sucks that i cant just target muscle loss in the thighs

AND a nig likes to eat

:\

Loosing weight is %90 diet, so if you need some help post here or drop me a pm. Eating extra protein will help you from loosing muscle, a gram per pound of body weight minimum per day, and a gallon of water to wash it down

Even changing the size of meals and what times you eat them can help you drastically

lol

i think the hardest thing will be training heavy in a few weeks

plus i dont know how long i intend to stay on the diet. im all natural so i hope the high protein and heavy lifting allow me to retain mass, but at the same time i hope i actually lose some bodyfat

If you want to add some natural boost to your fat loss, take omega-3 fats regularly and drink a lot of green tea. They won't do miracles (especially without proper diet), but the fat loss will go a bit faster.

how many total reps for chest-targeted exercises per workout?

i'm doing around 120. is that too much?

Are you trying to sculpt or build?

Also, how heavy are you lifting and how many reps? ( ie 8-10 ect) and do you go to complete failure?

I normally go like this

Bench press 3 sets of 8-10

Incline press 3 sets of 8-10

Flys 3 sets of 8-10

Lower chest 3 sets of 8-10

Dips to burn out

You are hitting a good number of reps, but how you do them ( concentration and rest periods) can make all the difference.

Likewise you have 2 types of muscle fibers, fast twitch and slow twitch. Dependent on the person, the average guy is about %50 each type of fibers. If you are only doing very slow and heavy movements, you are only working the one type of fiber, likewise if you are only doing fast and light movements.

Try and go heavy to start, and allow the last few sets to be quick but controlled.

Hitting both types of fibres will add to your growth, and using "explosive" movements with strengthen your tendons and joints and allow for bigger lifts when you go heavy