supermeatheads

kunk75

i need the expert here, not the superperv plzzzz

a thing with me: i don't like using machines much, accessories can be fine, but nothing too big, I like being able to exercise anywhere.

so I found gifs of exercises I do so far, yeah (you'll see nothing big/ really demanding)

A8.gif

A6.gif

A2.gif

i put my arms farther one from the other though:

C1.gif

C5.gif

C4.gif

i love gifs

i need the expert here, not the superperv plzzzz

a thing with me: i don't like using machines much, accessories can be fine, but nothing too big, I like being able to exercise anywhere.

so I found gifs of exercises I do so far, yeah (you'll see nothing big/ really demanding)

A8.gif

A6.gif

A2.gif

i put my arms farther one from the other though:

C1.gif

C5.gif

C4.gif

i love gifs

squats and lunges and deadlifts. no separate rules for girls.

for chest the basics:

bench

dips

flyes

you really think flyes are basic chest movements for dudes? I'm think they're a big waste of time.. for guys at least.. but I'd like to hear reasons for me to think otherwise

squats and lunges and deadlifts. no separate rules for girls.

for chest the basics:

bench

dips

flyes

you really think flyes are basic chest movements for dudes? I'm think they're a big waste of time.. for guys at least.. but I'd like to hear reasons for me to think otherwise

Is it normal for me to lose fat disproportionately? I've been getting my body fat percentage down pretty significantly steadily over the past couple of years, but it seems like my upper thighs are retaining more fat than the rest of my body.

I run regularly.

I ride my bike frequently for transportation/fun.

I do some light lifting a few days a week, not too concerned with building mass at all.

Should I just keep up with the cardio and hope that everything evens out or should I try something different?

Is it normal for me to lose fat disproportionately? I've been getting my body fat percentage down pretty significantly steadily over the past couple of years, but it seems like my upper thighs are retaining more fat than the rest of my body.

I run regularly.

I ride my bike frequently for transportation/fun.

I do some light lifting a few days a week, not too concerned with building mass at all.

Should I just keep up with the cardio and hope that everything evens out or should I try something different?

it's all about your genes.. you probably just have a natural disposition is to hold more fat in your thighs..

I have the exact same thing..

mondays = leg days because i try to reserve everything sucky for my week to the one suckiest day of them all.

ugh, that god awful mentality im thrust into every time i'm mid-squat...its like every counter-pleasure chemical in my brain is released in a barrage all at once. its almost indescribable, like a cocktail consisting of small samplings of the worse feelings you'll experience in your life. i get a hint of hatred and anger, a bit of a secretion of lack of self worth/motivation juice and maybe a little hopelessness too like that feeling when you're completely overwhelmed with things to study in a short amount of time. i really wish this lift wasn't so god damned necessary.

bad case of the fiber farts today. my upper thigh region feels like its in a vietnamese jungle inside these denimz. i need a shower.