supermeatheads

kunk75

yes, barbells are more an exercise in balance and longer armed people are ill-suited for benching. dumbells are best for chest.

fluffer, you ever hear frank zane's album

lyrics quoted:

you must work your chest

dumbell incline press

variety is best

barbell decline press

i'm serious

you have impressive pecs

using dumbell allows you a deeper stretch.You are limited by barbells because of the bar

dumbells just give you a more natural motion

now only if I could get my shoulders up to par.. they're probably the part of my body that is lacking the most..

and my chest and triceps make my shoulders look even worse..

got any pointers for my shoulders? should I hit them more? I hit them as much as I do my other body parts (maybe 6-8 total sets)

dude, you may be insane. your physique looks very well balanced to me. i think you need a sugary/carb-loaded refeed every once in a while.

btw, i'm eating nachos while i type. got to say fuck it every now and again.

now only if I could get my shoulders up to par.. they're probably the part of my body that is lacking the most..

got any pointers for my shoulders? should I hit them more? I hit them as much as I do my other body parts (maybe 6-8 total sets)

Thanks for the tip. I've been doing some benching using dumbells in my current program. What kind of chest workouts did you do?

super heavy flat and incline dumbbell presses.. trust me, they'll blow your chest up..

I usually get a weight I can do about 8 with on my first set and do 3 sets (I never really get 8 for each set)..

example: warm up. then 120lb dumbbells. do 8 reps on the first set. 7 on the next. and maybe 5 on the next if I'm lucky.

I basically like to keep my rep range around 6-8 for my chest

yes, barbells are more an exercise in balance and longer armed people are ill-suited for benching. dumbells are best for chest.

fluffer, you ever hear frank zane's album

lyrics quoted:

you must work your chest

dumbell incline press

variety is best

barbell decline press

i'm serious

no,but i always appreciated his artices.He was way ahead of his time.He took a holistic approach to training

http://www.frankzane.com/

http://www.musclenet.com/frankzane.htm

dude, you may be insane. your physique looks very well balanced to me. i think you need a sugary/carb-loaded refeed every once in a while.

btw, i'm eating nachos while i type. got to say fuck it every now and again.

how often do you suggest I do refeeds? I used to do them before when I was cutting down from 196 on a keto type diet, but I guess it'd be different in my situation

and is it necessary even though I try to reload my glycogen stores after each workout with a pwo containing 60-80g sugars.. and an hour after the shake I usually have a meal which has about 60-80g carbs..

once a week, i'd say. sundays are mine.

i've been a bit weak on diet for the last few weeks. lots of family parties, bbq, etc. i just can't bring tupperwares of chicken breasts everywhere.but what i consider "weak" is prolly healthier than 95% of people eat.

btw, my asian friends, my chinese buddy just got his pro card, so no genetic excuses.

homie is 5'8, 260 off-season.

have you tried supersets and drop sets?

ts also an illusion.You shoulders are well developed,but your chest is enem more.Making your shoulders look smaller/Having big biceps and triceps is going to exaggerate the imbalance

i use a shoulder machine that has 4 different hand positions.It targets different parts of the deltoids

5 supersets

shoulder presses and side laterals

last 2 sets i use all 4 hand positions and i drop set on the laterals

its an intense workout and should be done only be done once a week

once a week, i'd say. sundays are mine.

i've been a bit weak on diet for the last few weeks. lots of family parties, bbq, etc. i just can't bring tupperwares of chicken breasts everywhere.but what i consider "weak" is prolly healthier than 95% of people eat.

btw, my asian friends, my chinese buddy just got his pro card, so no genetic excuses.

homie is 5'8, 260 off-season.

what does the macro breakdown of your diet look like? and approx how many carbs do you intake daily and how much do you intake on your refeed day?

have you tried supersets and drop sets?

ts also an illusion.You shoulders are well developed,but your chest is enem more.Making your shoulders look smaller/Having big biceps and triceps is going to exaggerate the imbalance

i use a shoulder machine that has 4 different hand positions.It targets different parts of the deltoids

5 supersets

shoulder presses and side laterals

last 2 sets i use all 4 hand positions and i drop set on the laterals

its an intense workout and should be done only be done once a week

I used to do supersets when I first started out and I had great gains off of it..

my cardio and stamina isn't up to task for supersets anymore though.. it seems I need at least 2 minutes between sets and upwards of about 4-5 minutes for super heavy, high intensity sets..

I think supersets would demolish me.. don't really think I could exert my muscles hard enough because my cardiovascular system would be holding me back on my lifts..

about 300-400g protein per day. 100g fat.

2 days of 50g carbs

2 days of 100g carbs

2 days of 150g carbs

1 day of 350-400 g carbs

I intake about 350g of protein a day, 85g of fat

workout days ~240-270g carbs

rest days ~185-200g carbs

do you think 350g of carbs for my refeed day is optimal? too little? too much?

I used to do supersets when I first started out and I had great gains off of it..

my cardio and stamina isn't up to task for supersets anymore though.. it seems I need at least 2 minutes between sets and upwards of about 4-5 minutes for super heavy, high intensity sets..

I think supersets would demolish me.. don't really think I could exert my muscles hard enough because my cardiovascular system would be holding me back on my lifts..

you can take longer breaks when doing supersets

its tough mentally,but i find it rewarding.Its the masochist in me

my training tends to be very intense

i dont go heavy as i find i get a lot of joint and tendon injuries

hi guys i dont mean to digress,

but what sort of cuts of jeans do you all buy? seeing how hips and thighs are major issues.

the last comfortable pair of nice fitted jeans i got was 33x32 uniqlo s-003 relaxed straight. its really too big at the waist but i need that room for glutes.

you can take longer breaks when doing supersets

its tough mentally,but i find it rewarding.Its the masochist in me

my training tends to be very intense

i dont go heavy as i find i get a lot of joint and tendon injuries

maybe I'll try to switch over to supersets on my next 8-10 week workout plan I set out.. it will be kind of nostalgic doing them since I first started out with them

hi guys i dont mean to digress,

but what sort of cuts of jeans do you all buy? seeing how hips and thighs are major issues.

the last comfortable pair of nice fitted jeans i got was 33x32 uniqlo s-003 relaxed straight. its really too big at the waist but i need that room for glutes.

even though I have huge thighs and glutes, I suck it up and buy slim jeans.. current rotation, flathead 310's, imperial dukes, dry bones red d slim..

the flathead's and imperial's sucked at first, but stretched out comfortably..

the dry bones red d slim is, well, slim but surprisingly nice and roomy in the upper thighs and seat..

used to own sexih01's which was the most pain I've ever felt in my hips when I put those on.. I think it took me 5 whole days of wearing them to get the all the buttons buttoned up..

it's not that different from your normal days.

maybe 400-425? also, shitty carbs i find work better for re-feeds.

oh, I can't do shitty carbs.. wish I could, but unfortunately I'm limited by my IBS on what I can eat.. like a double edged sword.. when I want to eat clean I can because I can't eat shitty but I can't eat shitty when I want to cheat a little.. on top of that I'm lactose-intolerant.. not fun..

I'll probably just stick with my usually carb sources but basically double it for refeeds

something i dont think anyone has really mentioned in this thread is the importance of fish oil/EFA's. some say its the most important supplement you can take. even if you don't train it still would be good for you. ive read that bad carbs can be good for refeeds. pasta. bread. whatever as long as its not sugar.

used to own sexih01's which was the most pain I've ever felt in my hips when I put those on.. I think it took me 5 whole days of wearing them to get the all the buttons buttoned up..

!!!! what size?

ive toyed with the idea of stop squatting hard. but i realized that losing the leg mass would make it harder for me to stay lean.

something i dont think anyone has really mentioned in this thread is the importance of fish oil/EFA's. some say its the most important supplement you can take. even if you don't train it still would be good for you. ive read that bad carbs can be good for refeeds. pasta. bread. whatever as long as its not sugar.

i use to chew about 10 a day.. now i just swallow... no homo(for now)

!!!! what size?

ive toyed with the idea of stop squatting hard. but i realized that losing the leg mass would make it harder for me to stay lean.

31's on the sexih01's..

BADDDDD idea haha

Hey mrchariybrown, do you have any fit pics? Just wanted to see how those jeans look on someone that is muscular since sufu is full of anorexic looking guys. *no homo*

sexih01's and dukes

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=1044486&postcount=2747

dry bones

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=1131965&postcount=2892

flat head's

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=1179630&postcount=3021

fishoil is really good for me..when I forget it my skin goes bizzerrrkkk

oh, 505x2 DL, following a fucking ez 475x5. Grip slipped right at lockout, should've re-gripped cuz I definitely had 3 in me. I think I'm good for at least a 530-540 pull right now.

oh "lat spread" from a few days ago. i suck at posing, it's for faggot bb'ers.

2dt96dd.jpg

and I saw Citizen called me out for being tiny. why don't you go curl in the squat rack you fag

fishoil is really good for me..when I forget it my skin goes bizzerrrkkk

oh, 505x2 DL, following a fucking ez 475x5. Grip slipped right at lockout, should've re-gripped cuz I definitely had 3 in me. I think I'm good for at least a 530-540 pull right now.

oh "lat spread" from a few days ago. i suck at posing, it's for faggot bb'ers.

2dt96dd.jpg

and I saw Citizen called me out for being tiny. why don't you go curl in the squat rack you fag

those lats could feed a family of 4 for about 2 months