supermeatheads

kunk75

no. you didn't do anything wrong. can't tell you how many people i know fuck up sets/reps/etc. when they're starting out.

be proud that you're training at all as opposed to the people who think about it but don't.

It's rather intimidating joining a gym when you're skinny...you think the meatheads are going to laugh at you and the fatties are going to give you stink eye. Of course not the case when you get there...but I have a feeling that's why a lot of people don't join...and cuz they's lazy. I'm glad I finally joined.

i have a lot more respect for the 300lber running than for a fatty eating ice cream.

but, i do look at them sometimes and think, fuck, that's a long way to go.

conversely, when you're skinny, you have no where to go but up in terms of muscle and such.

It's rather intimidating joining a gym when you're skinny...you think the meatheads are going to laugh at you and the fatties are going to give you stink eye. Of course not the case when you get there...but I have a feeling that's why a lot of people don't join...and cuz they's lazy. I'm glad I finally joined.

I know how you feel.. remember, I'm only 173ish and the gym I go to everyone is kunk-status there. but in reality, everyone's usually really friendly at gyms, from the huge meatheads to the fatties.

I know how you feel.. remember, I'm only 173ish and the gym I go to everyone is kunk-status there. but in reality, everyone's usually really friendly at gyms, from the huge meatheads to the fatties.

I'm only 147...at 6'1...skinny biatch.

Everyone is super friendly at my gym though...I'm glad I joined. I understand why those women's gyms with mirror-tinted windows make their $$$ though...once you join you realize you had nothing to worry about, but it's very intimidating.

i had a blowout with this trainer i really hate at my gym. i dropped my dumbell on pullovers and he rolled his eyes. i was like, "yes?", he said you almost dropped it on me. i said say something like a man, don't eye roll like a little bitch. he told the manager i was nasty to him. i'm like what a fucking puss.

i had just been on the verge of apologizing too.

Guy at my gym came up to me to tell me this when I was deadlifting 475 for reps..

"I know you guys powerlift in here, but can you be gentle with lowering the weight instead of just dropping it?"

ugh, faggots

is it proper gym ettiquette to just drop it on the floor? my gyms floor is like a rubber floor so it absorbs some of the weights impact but i cant really deadlift if im not allowed to drop it.

I'm only 147...at 6'1...skinny biatch.

Everyone is super friendly at my gym though...I'm glad I joined. I understand why those women's gyms with mirror-tinted windows make their $$$ though...once you join you realize you had nothing to worry about, but it's very intimidating.

hey man, I used to be 130 at 5'10.5".. eat right, work hard, you'll start packing on weight no problem

Guy at my gym came up to me to tell me this when I was deadlifting 475 for reps..

"I know you guys powerlift in here, but can you be gentle with lowering the weight instead of just dropping it?"

ugh, faggots

same shit happened to me a while ago. I get warnings sometimes for dropping dumbbells about half a foot from the ground when I'm doing flat bench presses with them. they told me I should use lower weights if I can't place them down gently after my set. I'm seriously about to switch gyms

I don't see how I'm supposed to deadlift w/o dropping it. I'm sorry but I'm not training the downward, negative, motion of a deadlift. Not with anything above 315 on the bar. Heck, not even with anything above 225. Fuckk that.

it's one thing to drop after a heavy set, some guys are just actors though. i hate the really really dramatic lifters. but unless you plan on targeting static or slow negatives, tell that dude to eat 10,000 wee wees and die :mad:

i see 140lb guys with guts doing wrist curls, lateral raises and one-armed shoulder presses while squatting opn bosu balls and wonder, huh?

i'm a big believer in sticking to heavy basics, specially when you first start out.

My favorite is when trainers have 300 lb. fatties doing ridiculously isolated exercises when all the dude needs to do is get out and do some solid cardio for a few months first.

great idea kunk!!! anybody here who does yoga??? used to be bigger but it's just hard to maintain it...I have to consistently gorge on food to stay over 150lbs. now i'm down to 140lbs...i do yoga maybe 3-4 times a week and lift weights at least 3 times a week...i try to do a combination of resistance and core training...so yeah i used a lot of the stability balls and the free motion machines...

I be ripped /w a mosquito bite. PARTIAL HOMO.

IMG_4304.jpg

Naw, more like just cut. Actually, this is an old photo... I think I'm bigger now, but still cut/defined.

didn't you know you had a sense of humor, this was fucking hilarious. you have the body of a 13 year old but with some shitty tattoos.

ugh, faggots

The fuck is this, planet fitness? Speaking of gay gyms:

uptown1.jpg

uptown2.jpg

uptown4.jpg

chicago1.jpg

chicago2.jpg

chicago4.jpg

and spot the lie in this photo:

chelsea3.jpg

there is a 50 year old grunter in my gym who curls 35lbers and acts like he's moving the island. it's like he's trying to let the bitches know he's still got it.

lol'd

in similar fashion, an older gentleman at my gym used to come in, load up the leg press machine with a ridiculous amount, often between 6-800lbs, partial rep it a few times, then get up and hit the sauna. all the while grunting like he wasn't getting enough fiber

and why do old dudes ALWAYS hang out naked in the locker room? I swear, I never even see them in the gym itself, just the lockers. Just chillin with their balls flapping in the breeze. Theyre not showering or going in the sauna either.

I see them do some ridiculous shit like one leg on the counter and blowdrying their taints or nude yoga on the benches.