supermeatheads

kunk75

what are you guys doing for chest strength workouts?

I've started to do the 3 straight sets for X reps then set the pins higher and bench it. Every three weeks I'll drop a rep and increase weight.

I've been doing that for a while. But besides straight sets and pyramids, got any other variations?

Gonna start trying to bulk again soon, gained some muscle but too much fat so I went on a diet and lost a few kg but now that winter is here I'm not so fussed about a little fat.

What would be a good 3 CONSECUTIVE day routine? (That's the only way I can get 3 sessions at the gym a week) Right now I squat and bench twice a week, overhead press, hammer curl (issues with a plate in my forearm), deadlift and rows once a week.

I don't really want to spend more than 1.5 hours in the gym each day, maximum.

i might get some beta alanine or something.

jack3d was really good but i dont want to use any of those white flood / pump3d etc.

I was a fan of Jack3d's lemon lime flavor, also I tried this pre workout called Ezekiel pretty good although its nothing different from any other pre workout.

• 3 weeks later...

^tried p90x a bunch of times but I didn't like it much, I saw results but I just needed to hated staying at home during my workouts, prefer the gym now.

My top half of my body is bigger than my bottom half, leg muscle is much harder for me to grow for some reason and cardio is such a bitch..

just reading his articles and incorporating some techniques he is a proponent of in my training. mostly for bodybuilding, tired of the likes of dave palumbo and IFBB pros and their wack ass routines. although i do still follow palumbos keto diet now and then

honestly man, all that shit ifbb pros do should not be followed at all, or at least not to a t.

i'm a big proponent of 531 and/or generally simplifying things. i know guys who do pretty much nothing but squat, deadlift, and bench. do you think they give a fuck about training forearms directly? no.

but yeah i've read poliquin's stuff before. he's a knowledgeable guy. i might be starting his wave-like pattern for squats today though it may be a rough day..

here's what it's looking like:

270x7, 303x5, 337x3, 303x7, 337x5, 371x3, 371x7,371x5,405x3