supermeatheads

kunk75

Example of it helping some people..

Oleksandr Kutcher -

And even Ed Coan had some head tilt -

Once again, I'm not saying that it's ideal for everyone. I'm just saying the head in the neutral position the whole time isn't the right way all the time for everyone for all lifts.

That's great and all but like I said, it does help me at my current stage right now at the top for lockout.

And if you want, look closer at my video - I don't shoot my head back (and not much) until I get well above my knees for the lockout. It helps relax my arms and front delts.

ok , fine.

what do you mean "relax...front delts" ? they really shouldn't be engaged at all apart from the entire delt being down/back

ok , fine.

what do you mean "relax...front delts" ? they really shouldn't be engaged at all apart from the entire delt being down/back

Sorry, meant to say the entire delt. It helps me relax them down and forward. A little trick I learned from my coach to "lengthen" my arms and shorten my deadlift stroke by at least 2 inches. And I know someone of your strength levels, know how important every single inch is on a deadlift (and other lifts of course).

if i want my thighs+butt to be slimmer.. should i stop doing squats/leg workouts?

before you tell me how important big ass strong legs are.. just know, my goal isnt to be huge.. i actually like wearing slim fits..

i tried asking around bodybuilding forums but i just get the typical "what? you trying to wear girl jeans" "fag" "etc..." response.. and no real answer.

it's an interesting thought, i'd be worried about the back breaking if you pull the head, tis all.

do work son. doing well non the less

I'd be lying to you if I told you I haven't strained a trap here and there doing it. But then again, who hasn't strained/pulled something during heavy lifting, right? :D

if i want my thighs+butt to be slimmer.. should i stop doing squats/leg workouts?

before you tell me how important big ass strong legs are.. just know, my goal isnt to be huge.. i actually like wearing slim fits..

i tried asking around bodybuilding forums but i just get the typical "what? you trying to wear girl jeans" "fag" "etc..." response.. and no real answer.

Yup. stop lifting

depending on how much fat you carry, it may work out for you to lean up

as far as i can tell , they look dumb (from the ads i've seen). only gays wear pants that fit like that as to show off your ass. IMO pants should never fit that way on a mans ass. i prefer all my pants to drape my ass, not contour it.

in other gay news, i'm almost to my 8th week on my keto diet. yeah yeah, i know all about it, blah blah blah, been doin body building type stuff for a while and actually don't recommend it to most people, but i'm down 16 lbs, and the leanest i've ever been in the past 4 years.

i started it because i started lifting again a while back and been getting buffer and stronger and all that, then i realized i need to lean out. can't remember who's philosophy is was, but it was some guy who was opposed to the whole bulk cycle/cut cycle thing. his method involved never to get over 12% body fat or something like that and stay that lean year round.

anyways i wanted to get lean again because there was a time i was around 6-9% body fat, id say i'm around 15% now, and i was maybe at 20% just about 8 weeks ago. gonna stick with it for another 6 weeks to start at a lean base line and decide if i want to add more mass from that point.

today was the first day i weighed myself since the first day of diet and was surprised at how much i dropped. i'm sure a little bit of it was muscle mass, but not a big deal to me.

being 16 lbs ligher feels good, all my clothes fit better (a couple pair of pants are too big now) and i feel more agile. i just did 31 pull ups in a row in good form.

edit: just googled bonobos, and they don't look that terrible.

sure, from pics they look like they hug the ass, but who knows.

with free shipping both ways and great return policy, i figured why the hell not (no never tried them before)

I got the straight leg because bootcut blows, we'll see how they are..

keto kinda blows, the one time i stuck with it i lost a lot of strength, never again.

www.leangains.com is worth looking into.

BRB wendy's time.

Bonobos pants update:

got a 34 and 35 in the straight leg. the 34 fit, but tighter than i'd like in the thigh. 35 was much more comfortable (for me) but obviously the waist was large so have to wear a belt for sure. leg opening was larger than i'd prefer (.25" bigger than my 34x30 Lands End chinos..not sure what the opening is on them but yeah this was bigger).

These were the stretch cotton ones, felt really comfortable. There are two buttons at the fly, 1 fell off (the inside one) as I was buttoning it. YMMV

Returning both.

• 2 weeks later...