MORE CLOSET CLEANOUTS, bblessing, swear, s2a, and more

joey_formal

More things I don't really wear or need. Paypal only plus 4%

Shipping in the US on all products is $7 I ship USPS Priority with confirmation. Multiple items = discount. Several things are shot with a camera phone, which sucks sorry my camera is dead.

Size 40 Swear Dean 81 These fit me tight ( 8 in vans) but we're wearable. I got a good amount of wear out of them but they're in very good shape not beat up at all just worn to a nice amount of break in and softening up.

IMG_0379.jpg

$40

Sz Small Cassaves Lightweight Ribbed U Neck 3/4 Sleeve 100% cotton this piece is amazingly constructed in Japan by a small Japanese company. Its a very slim fit. It's just not for me, nice aluminum button with white leather closure on neck to turn U into a V. Worn once washed once. Retailed for $120

IMG_0372-2.jpg

IMG_0373.jpg

Pit to Pit: 16.2"

Top To Hem: 26.5"

Shoulders:17.5"

$45

Surface To Air Paris Tee Brand New W/ Tag Grey Size Small Retailed for $75

IMAG0069.jpg

SOLD

Apolis Activism Tee Size Small White

Nice tee shirt with small distressing on the neck and arm holes. Organic cotton only worn a hand full of times, in great shape a nice light weight ultra soft tee for summer.

IMAG0071.jpg

IMAG0072.jpg

SOLD

BBlessing V-Neck Great Blueish Grey color which the camera phone cant do justice. Size Medium. I bought this a size too big to wear it a little slouchy which works really well with this tee shirt. Slightly wide and shallow v neck and amazingly soft cotton.

IMAG0073.jpg

IMAG0075.jpg

SOLD

• 3 months later...