SZ members = SUFU conmen

mobius

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm sure still is all good and is just a lazy motherfucker but i doubt this would've been resolved without the thread?????

not sure what the real issue at hand is. b/c when i traded my boots for his bag, he was the first one to ship, the next day. i agree, he seems like a good guy, and it's just unfortunate that it had to get escalated to this.

i'm sure still is all good and is just a lazy motherfucker but i doubt this would've been resolved without the thread?????

See Whitney, I doubt ddohngo would have gotten his money back so quickly without this thread.

Same shit happened with CHeep.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=41817

Peoples got their money back or items after this thread. Lazy people, or scammers need to be outted to have people take action.

I'm not supporting Goldengloves not being in communication with you guys, but I can only say positive things about the dude with conversations and meeting him in the past. Financial shit can happen to anyone - maybe he got in a jam and has issues far greater than we can imagine.

Anyway, like I said, I'm not condoning the lack of communication, but I feel like in the end things will work out.

do I? i said that there are too many hypebeasters on here and lots of people hate me. all true.

SZ is one of the worst forums for hypebeasting, just over a bunch of different brands and shrouded under pseudo-intellectuallism with endless use of the word 'aesthetic'.

SZ is one of the worst forums for hypebeasting, just over a bunch of different brands and shrouded under pseudo-intellectuallism with endless use of the word 'aesthetic'.

There's a dangerous groupthink going on (although some differing viewpoints are also present) but I can't agree that having an intellectual approach to fashion is a bad thing, although it is definitely not needed. Having met Faust a couple of times I can definitely say the discussions we had in "real life" were interesting and not the least bit intellectual for pretentiousness' sake. Not everyone has the same approach to style and I need to reflect on my choices and their meanings to process the whole thing properly (i.e. not end up looking like a cunt).

• 11 months later...

Unless you've met a guy or are legit friends with him, i just have a hard time dropping $1000+ for sz clothes with almost no protection. I'll buy or sell clothes with lurkers or guys i don't know when i'm shipping a $50 shirt or even $100 jeans but damn. I feel bad for people losing that kind of coin, especially since a lot of people make sacrifices in their food and entertainment budget for jawnz