SZ members = SUFU conmen

mobius

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he's been wearing more normal shit lately. we're kind of kindred spirits in that we'll both wear anything once. never once seen him get defensive.

man, he makes a jil sander suit+tie+shoes look like h&m.

he is ballin though, i respect that.

I don't know what the story is, but it's doubtful it's a SZ scamming sufu thang, DDhongo is a pretty prolific SZ poster too.

I also don't believe GG scammed anyone for real. He's always been beyond helpful wit dem transactions. He privately contacted me to make a sale that had no public record outside emails and didn't scam me, so I can't see him scamming on his supermarket sales.

seems like anyone who has a distinct style and knowledge about fashion is jumping ship

at least we'll always have the trash.

i lurk SZ but its boring compared to here, and everyone only likes goth ninja brands

Hey I don't only like gothninja brands and I post there. Others regulars not on the ninja tip: laika, casem, mass, johnny even wired artist (is yohji goth ninja, maybe he's like Iggy Pop; the grandfather of goth ninja?).

Their worship of certain designers takes on an eery and hilarious vibe:

This was an interesting, timely question, considering the implosion/explosion of the now-defunct Carpe Diem, the success of its offspring, and the time-flagrant but beautifully-judged, quietly-intense response from Maurizio Altieri.

For this writer, the ultimate refinement in footwear lay with Carpe Diem, but which carries through in amplified spades to Altieri's Avantindietro collection, sighted again in Paris in October. It is hard to imagine a more completely modern footwear statement - reduced as it is to a minimal leather form (soles carved away to next-to-nothing, the absence of seams/stitching, ultra-thin laces if any; the designs fluid, aerodynamic, anatomical.) Are these leather slippers, boots, shoes, runners, some kind of epiphany, some kind of footwear for the future? They are perhaps all of these, and the result of a designer's smouldering obsession with the reduction of footwear to a single leather form that is free of 'ridiculous' detail/production constraints. Well worth the wait.

Simone Cecchetto of Augusta, on the other hand, is obsessed by skin, and the life that the skin of your shoes might have beyond their point of sale. Augustas, a generally more rugged shoe, should not be treated in a precious, retentive way - they are to be worn, scarred, bashed - the joy of them is to be had with the 'seasons of their skin', the inequalities, the emergence, like the Shroud of Turin, on their different, weathered surfaces. Not to be overlooked is their facility for absolute comfort, once the 'artisinal idiosyncracies' and treatments have been broken down - the writer has walked for miles over Parisian cobbled streets in these boots and shoes, and swears by them. Simone, it should be noted, is also pushing his work with skins, with new, exotic developments in shark and stingray.

Guidi appear to generate their footwear from some intrinsic, Italian fundamentalism for leather and hide - your reaction, therefore, is likely to come from the gut and not necessarily the brain. As witnessed in Paris in October, the new, raw, range of bags and open-toed boots and shoes (a la sandles with substance) is strong and earthy, without excessive human intervention, and with an unforced sense of 'arte povera', created without heed to the market or any dictate of wank. For those wanting a more earthly attachment to modern/historic Italian soil, with the ability to create your own look, and without being dominated by overt design, Guidi appears to be the Jesus of Italian avante garde footwear - both a winner in price and tactile quality.

Carol Christian Poell: the dictator. Having broken in a pair of zip-up boots this last season the writer can attest to a relationship with the designer that is push-pull/fuck you, but which ultimately, perhaps surprisingly quickly, becomes devotional - as in 'I think I'm in love'. The first experience of a CCP shoe/boot can result in a head-scratching question: how does this shoe last relate to my foot? But successive wears and breaking in find the foot moulding the design and not the other way 'round, resulting in a comfort that is extra-ordinary, as natural as saliva in the mouth, and a visible ageing process of the skin which binds the wearer into a shared relationship. As with all things Poell, what is required of the purchaser/wearer, is the entering of a 'conversation' with the designer/artist, and the abandonment of the timidity which is, unfortunately, specifically male, and to be found consistently throughout these pages.

bolding mine to emphasize excessive wankery.

again, i'm not going to claim he's scamming me. i have NOT heard from him via e-mail and pm in 3 weeks since i sent the paypal payment to him for the shirt. i'm not going to post the e-mails or the pm's. i have dealt with him before and it worked well. i just don't understand why he's not answering me when i KNOW for a fact that he's read my pm's on sz (you can see if they've read the message) and i know he's logged into the site.

again, i'm giving him the benefit of the doubt, but if he does not respond to me or send me the item within a few days, i'm going to have to file a paypal claim, which i've told him both in e-mail and pm form that i don't want to do.

either way, i want the shirt or my money back.

mobius there's already a thrad for accusations and such.

sorry, i just checked my paypal e-mail and this is RESOLVED

Whitney, please quiet down. No one reads the scams page on supermarket. Shit has to be brought in here to be resolved.

And Whitney, why are you still here, wasn't all the azn girls suppose to leave sufu. WHITE girls only now.

Whitney, please quiet down. No one reads the scams page on supermarket. Shit has to be brought in here to be resolved.

And Whitney, why are you still here, wasn't all the azn girls suppose to leave sufu. WHITE girls only now.

interesting, more white ho's please

:( :( :( wth? why the fuck is that? OOOH NO.

on a side note, still is very trustworthy. And glad the issue has be solved.

I think GG might have finally resurfaced. I bought a jacket off him on the fifth of may, and I just got a notification on google checkout that he shipped it.

S'all good if it comes through, but seriously; if you're there to give out your paypal/checkout address and someone sends payment the same day, you should ship it out the next fucking day, or at most two or three days. If not, it takes about a minute to go online and tell them what's up.

I forgot to mention that I bought it over SZ, and he still wouldn't respond to SZ PMs, despite posting there all the time. If that's relevant to anyone's arguement.

I don't know what the story is, but it's doubtful it's a SZ scamming sufu thang, DDhongo is a pretty prolific SZ poster too.

I also don't believe GG scammed anyone for real. He's always been beyond helpful wit dem transactions. He privately contacted me to make a sale that had no public record outside emails and didn't scam me, so I can't see him scamming on his supermarket sales.

Think you missed the part that he's posting away on SZ and hasn't responded to PMs on here.

Laziness aside, it's still a shitty thing to do, keeping your `customers` in the dark.

that just racist. aren't you azn too? leave then

sorry, i just checked my paypal e-mail and this is RESOLVED

Considering it takes still about three hours to get dressed, I think it's completely reasonable to take three weeks to refund a botched/miscommunicated supermarket sale.

Just saying. (<3 and kisses)

mobius I've seen that scam page and people do use it so its a no brainer that people DO read it too. (I can see how you've missed this connection though)

its sticky'd too so its easy to find and hell, names are even made bold so you can skim the pages.

Yes, shit needs to be resolved but who the fuck are you to go about doing that and throwing around accusations when it does not involve you?

Oh right I forgot, somewhere along the way some imaginary dude in your brain made you the superfuture police.

Thanks for all the 'knowledge' you bring, what would superfuture ever do without you??? :eek: :rolleyes: