SZ members = SUFU conmen

mobius

Why is it that prominent SZ cross members like goldengloves and Still are now turning to ripping off sufu members?

Goldengloves was knowledgeable and all and even a mod for superfashion, then he starts selling and supermarket and ripping people off.....

Now Still, is doing the same, ripping off mr korea himself, ddohngo.

Be wary junior gothninjas.

griftersni3.jpg

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you're his roommate non? maybe you should get him to reply to his pm's to dOnK0???????????

yap i did tell him about this already.

ddongo is a lame bitch?

hey dum dum, this is the trash, it DOES belong in here.

and u know what? someone whoever start this thread is trash.

did golden or still scam u or sth? did they owe u money? if nah why the hell u cr this thread for?

I know the evidence doesn't say much, but I don't think still or gg were out to scam people. Malibu's Most Wanted and the boy with the golden closet scammin on a t-shirt? Yeah right. I reckon they were having some issues and didn't drop stuff in the mail instantly.

I know the evidence doesn't say much, but I don't think still or gg were out to scam people. Malibu's Most Wanted and the boy with the golden closet scammin on a t-shirt? Yeah right. I reckon they were having some issues and didn't drop stuff in the mail instantly.

Probably more of a case of them kinda dropping of the radar for a while. Not that it's any cooler for the buyers.

That guy iSuck on SZ is the worst fashion victim ever. He makes the wackest posters here look tasteful.
whatever you think of his clothes, he's actually a really nice guy. sorry i'm not bringing the hate.

i agree with both of these posts.

dude seems like the nicest guy, but he always looks ridiculous in whatever he wears.