what did/would you buy with the 35% off ebay thing?

red

Step by Step with Screenshots.

******** QUICK OVERVIEW ******* (thanks Troop)

People.

1. Go to eBay.com and find an item you want to buy (it MUST have a Buy it now option with paypal)

2. You can get up to $250 per completed item/auction. Pick something $714+ to get maximum CashBack

3. Add that item to your watch list.

4. go to live search type in cheap pc or try the following links until you see a 35% CashBack link in the gray 'Sponsored Sites' section (refresh a few times if you don't see it)

cheap pc

5. click on the 35% banner (Live Search CashBack)

6. Now you are in eBay go to my eBay and look at items on your watchlist

7. Click on that item

8. Click on 'Buy it now'.

9. Before 'Committing to Buy', be sure the CashBack details are shown on the screen with the proper 35% of the item(s) value

9. check out and pay with paypal and the CashBack will be yours!

still working 35% search keywords:

cheap ipod

cheap wii

cheap ps2

cheap ds

canon powershot

canon rebel

Panasonic Lumix

cheap paintball gun

Go here: Clicky

Enter a high ticket item in the search such as: PS3, Xbox 360, etc.

You need to click on the Search link.

Check this picture

When you hit the 35% off jackpot click the link.

If you can't think of anything to buy and just want to make some quick cash, buy whatever currency is available for around $720. Some sellers are offering modern currency for around $720. This is a great way to make a quick purchase for a quick profit! Earn 35% back on $720, and immediately deposit the cash you bought into the bank!

$600

$630 Link for $714 to get full $250 cash back

$625 US Postal Money order for $714 to get $250 back

$675+ US Postage

$650 in Cash for $720 with free shipping

Read the terms:

http://search.live.com/cashback/howToUse

http://pages.ebay.com/cashbackoffer/terms.html

In the event of a conflict between these additional terms and the Program Terms, the terms below are controlling for your participation in the Program on www.eBay.com.

eBay may permit you to combine CashBack Rewards with other eBay promotions, coupons, or gift certificates (each, an eBay Promotion)and may permit you to receive CashBack Rewards on purchases of gift cards or gift certificates. If eBay elects to do so, you will be provided with an opportunity to combine Cash Back Rewards with the eBay Promotion during the checkout flow on www.eBay.com. With the exception of eBay Promotions as described herein, CashBack Rewards cannot be combined with any other offer on purchases on www.eBay.com.

http://help.live.com/help.aspx?project=tou&mkt=en-us

You will not earn Cash Back awards on purchases where (a) you open the store's web site in a different web browser; (B) your browser is not configured to accept cookies; © the purchase is not completed in the same web browsing session (not to exceed 24 hours) initiated by clicking on the eligible advertisement or listing; (d) the order is later cancelled or the goods or services are later returned; (e) the store does not report the purchase to Microsoft; (f) the goods or services are acquired for resale or other business purposes; or (g) you also use a separate discount or coupon. Live Search CashBack awards are not available on purchases of gift cards or gift certificates (disputable: there no exclusion in ToS. Also I did see CashBack on checkout screen for a $250 gift card) or on purchases you make from yourself or entities that you control.

Proffit

Q: A purchase isn't showing up in my account. What should I do?

A: Most purchases appear as pending within a day or two, but occasionally a store may take longer to tell us about your purchase. If you made a purchase more than 7 days ago that isn't displayed in your CashBack account, contact us with your purchase details. We'll get back to you just as soon as we can.

it appears $250 max per session is in effect

Speaking solely from my own experience. My first 2 transactions' rebate amount was around $240. My 3rd transaction's rebate amount was around $100, but during the final checkout via paypal, I got an error message saying "request cannot be processed at this time" but the paypal still deducted the amount regardless and I never received the CashBack message from eBay stating my Cash Back unlike my first 2 transactions. So be careful not to exceed $250 total rebate amount.

------------------------------------------

Get CashBack not connecting to live.com

If you're a TWC/RR customer and you're unable to access the Get Cash Back button in My Message to create your account, do this:

1) Goto http://ww23.rr.com/prefs.php (or whatever redirection service is for your area). You can also find this out by typing tracert cashbackaccount.search.live.com on a cmd box and use the IP addresss of the last server hit.

2) Select disable redirection (this is the first option - web address redirection service).

------------------------------------------

For those of you who got an error on the third checkout try here is the email I received:

Hello David,

Your Cash Back should go through just fine. If after 7 days your Cash Back still does not show up, we are happy to review your purchase with the merchant and to correct any Live Search CashBack errors. To do this, we will need certain transaction information. Please send your merchant order confirmation and information about the error to [email protected] so that we can investigate this issue.

Please allow 24-72 hours for a response from our Research Team. If you have any further issues, please don't hesitate to contact us again. If it is easier for you, you can access our Live Interactive Chat Support which is available Monday-Friday 8am-8pm PST, weekends and holidays 8am-4pm PST. We look forward to your response, and thank you for using Live Search CashBack.

Charles Wilkinson

Live Search CashBack Customer Support

someone wanna tell me hwo this works :( +rep for you!

I believe the deal is dead. You can still get 10% cashback, but the 35% is gone.

Here is how it works.

1. Create a MSN account and sign up to www.search.live.com

2. Look for stuff you want on Ebay and throw it on your watch list.

3. Go back to search.live.com and search for an item, anything that will give you 35% off can be applied to items on your ebay watch list. Past successful searches were "cheap ipod", and "nunchuk".

4. Click on the link and you'll be taken to Ebay.

5. Grab the item from your watch list and proceed with the purchase.

6. Click on the buy it now, and the savings should be reflected prior to committing to the purchase.

where were you since yesterday man? The deal seems to be dead now, you're like 8 hours late on the take.

I took a look just now at the D40 I bought today around 5pm, for $489 minus $171.50; I couldn't get the lower priced ($460'ish shipped) D40 kits to work for 35% since some of the stores don't take Paypal, but I realized now that the one I got is coming with the regular D40 body and std lens, plus it comes with a 2Gb card, table tripod, camera bag, slave flash, and some other bits and bobbles (bag looks ugly and flash looks a bit dodgy so I might put them back on ebay with the other stuff that turns out to be useless), so I reckon it was a good deal.

where were you since yesterday man? The deal seems to be dead now, you're like 8 hours late on the take.

I took a look just now at the D40 I bought today around 5pm, for $489 minus $171.50; I couldn't get the lower priced ($460'ish shipped) D40 kits to work for 35% since some of the stores don't take Paypal, but I realized now that the one I got is coming with the regular D40 body and std lens, plus it comes with a 2Gb card, table tripod, camera bag, slave flash, and some other bits and bobbles (bag looks ugly and flash looks a bit dodgy so I might put them back on ebay with the other stuff that turns out to be useless), so I reckon it was a good deal.

i hate you. i was ready to push the button on the same package with the same discount, but didn't, out of fear. i'm a coward.