SuperMeetup NYC

braid

4524787258_8516bb72ea.jpg

Next wednesday bros

i was going to call popeyes retarded for not having this the day before....................

It's only $1 more than this infamous special:

8pyW6w5B7Aw

Hope they have a tractor trailer in the back with extra chicken on ice.

..............but then i watched this video and realized they had probably just learned from their past mistakes.

by the way, the video is fucking hilarious, and not because they ran out of popeyes...

It's only $1 more than this infamous special:

8pyW6w5B7Aw

Hope they have a tractor trailer in the back with extra chicken on ice.

uh whites and asians dont like chicken or something? like everyone the interview is black...

• 2 weeks later...
any of you guys want to make some $$$. i need someone to type in bunch of stuff into outlook address book.

What kind of stuff? If it's a word file/website it should be easy to import it to excel and run a macro to copy it to Outlook, I'd do that fer free.

If it's from a magazine or something 'fraid I can't help you out

Help me and the lady out with ideas of shit to do between the 19th and the 22nd.

Go to MoMA and see Marina Abramovic and Henri Cartier-Bresson. No need to visit any other museums right now.

Take your lady to Pure Food & Wine. Best vegan/raw place in nyc. Make reservations for late evening and I'm sure she'll love it. Also visit Angelica Kitchen and Candle Cafe (uptown, you can go after MoMA). I'm sure vegans will drag you to other spots, but these are the tits.

Shop at Uniqlo and Century 21. Unless you're baller, then you already know where to shop.

Make sure you get in touch with the degenerate sufu crew and we can drag you to bars/glory holes.

I'll probably add few things next week.

Thanks man.

My lady wants to go to bars, I am a member of the edgemen, however, I don't mind going to bars.

Uniqlo is a given. She wants to buy a new Marc by Marc bag first thing when we get there (idk). I want to go to Supleme, Nom De Guerre, DQM and Reedspace... anywhere more off the beaten path to shop thats not too expensive?

Is Pure really worth the money? We were thinking about going to Kajitsu and that is a little pricey as well... Im not sure how many nice places we plan on going to. I guess it just depends how much shit I buy elsewhere.

Angelica Kitchen sounds awesome.

Kajitsu is great, but Pure is a very elegant restaurant, with fantastic service. It's like an amazing restaurant, but for vegans. I've never been to another place like it, there might be something like that in la but otherwise it's one of a kind. It's worth the money, and if you're not drinking it won't be bad. Come on, it's ny. Go for the best.

When you go to Angelica, stop by Liquiteria. It's a great juice place just a block away. Go to Lula's Sweet Apothecary, fantastic vegan desserts.

Also check out BBlessing, I think they might have a sale. Self Edge is few blocks away, so drop by to support the pakistani denim peddler.