SuperMeetup NYC

braid

• 2 weeks later...

Word. I'm probably free. If you're down with random local musics, Crystal Stilts are playing that Friday at this DIY venue/living room, that'll prolly be pretty cool.

Also if you're in need of coffee during your stay I'll let you know where's good. haha.

Me and Doc_Worm (at the very least me and probably worm) will be up around the 21st / 23rd (not positive on dates but that weekend). What's good NY'ers?

i'm going to try my very best to make it. i have a shit load of work to do in the coming weeks, but i'm trying to be super diligent. i haven't been to ny in forever. i kept promising people i'd hang out with them too (sup lib/fooks/jeep).

I'm going to be so disappointed if you aren't satan.

I might be insane but isn't that when me / possibly worm are going to be around? Sufu meetup is forming.

I might be there that weekend as well.

then one weekend ill be in boston... :mad:

I might be insane but isn't that when me / possibly worm are going to be around? Sufu meetup is forming.

im down! ill update with details when it gets closer to the date.

yeah i was planning on doing that, have you used any of them?

yupyup

i've used greyhound. it's cheap, simple, and legit.

the station is right behind the gallery/market east

i'd reccomend taking that.

chinatown bus if you're feeling adventurous, i've never really dealt with that much.

sidney took boltbus when to go back to nyc after staying at my house, i think that worked out ok?