SuperMeetup NYC

braid

I'm down for friday as well. Dino, wanna go see the rapture do a DJ set @ guggenheim friday night? everyone's invited, $25 cover (which sucks)

are we definitely down for boris on saturday?

the friday night sounds dope, i didnt know this shit sat was going on during the day though :/ i have work or else id totally be there

yeah its sorta a hit or miss kinda deal

anyways, I'm down for lunch. If you have my cell, get at me, if you don't lemme know. I'm talkin to dino, eric I don't have your #, fookums, I think you've got mine, anyone else attending?

EDIT for trev: we can all invade BiG and make it really awkward @ work for you.

was just at red bamboo for dinner. place rules.

some favorite dishes are the coconut chicken, chicken parm, mango chicken, and thai chicken curry.

the mint chocolate chip shakes are unreal. also the oreo cookie cheesecake is a plus.

if it's too busy due to the corny nyu crowd, check out vegan paradise 2. it's red bamboo's sister restaurant (they share a kitchen) next door.

It is settled, we will lunch on fake meet this Friday noontide. Maybe Uniqlo beforehand? Afterhand? (corny sufu spotting spot)

polish, you going to geller show? if so, envy stirs.

BTW

got plenty of vegan friendly places downtown, and most of them organic too.

Souen - 13th btw 5 and univ. place

Angelica Kitchen - 12th btw 1 and 2

Caravan Of Dreams - 6th and 1

Organic Grill - 1st btw 7 and st. marks

Curlys Vegetarian Lunch - 14th btw 1 and 2

Kate's Joint - Ave B btw 4 and 5

i'll be in town thurs-sat, won't be able to post in here from my phone tho so if u know of a meetup just post that shit in here, ill be at santos party house tonight and rufffffff club tommorow, if any of yall are into that

kitsune party tonight might be good after midnight. ellen allien is also playing so i might check her out. ruff club is eh...

were an unorganized buncha bitches.

so whos down for lunch fri round noon? no "might" "maybe" bullshit

and as for place, do we need to put it to a vote?

So far as I know, it is you, me, Icarus, Fookums, Lib (he pm'd me and is down), notesee might be around, heBAY I think is joining, maybe BrokeDJ

WE NEED ACCURATE FIGURES

AND VESPENE GAS

LUNCH FRIDAY: Y/N?

PLEASE REPORT HERE

Icarus wants veggie cause he's a veggie, whatever that is...

anyways, can we decide on a place so I dont have to sweat balls hoping trains tomorrow and just know where I'm going when I get in?

so far its:

1. Dino

2. Jeep

3. Icarus

4. Leroy

5. Dunaj

6. Fookums

7. Lib

8. heBAY (?)

9. TheBrokeDJ (?)

10. Notesee (?)

11. Kunk (?)

12. Worm (is he coming?)

people with question marks make up your minds.