SuperMeetup NYC

braid

No, it's not that cold if you wear the right clothes. Which you think at least this board should have under control. Even while trying to look cool.

I find when I walk places, I'm constantly having to take my hat and scarf back off because I'm sweating.

We're not living in Minneapolis or shit.

i feel this, if i know im going to be doing some walking ill underdress a little, otherwise, on my powerwalk grind n shit, be sweating like a motherfucker

on a related note, fuck restaurants/stores/whatever that keep their shit on like 75 all year making me get half undressed everytime i walk in during winter. its cold outside, heads dressed for the cold, just roll with that shit damn

on a related note, fuck restaurants/stores/whatever that keep their shit on like 75 all year making me get half undressed everytime i walk in during winter. its cold outside, heads dressed for the cold, just roll with that shit damn

You should avoid Tokyo then. Its like 60s and the heat is set to like 80 everywhere and people are wearing down jackets.

Anyone know how hard it is to get under the table restaurant/bar work? I am taking a summer course at NYU and would like to make some money on the side as well.

Not hard, if you're cool with doing kitchen shit. Used to work in restaurants, and they'd hire cats who obviously didn't have papers. Don't know how much those guys made, though. Restaurant work like that has high turnover, so all you have to be is persistent, lucky, and/or have low standards.

Anyone know how hard it is to get under the table restaurant/bar work? I am taking a summer course at NYU and would like to make some money on the side as well.
not that hard. half of my friends don't have papers. hit me up closer to the visit and i'll ask around.

Im in nyc until sunday night... at a booth at comicon for some reason.

wtf, why didn't I hear about comicon... I gotta sell mad comics.

2000db, if you sell 4 me (via my blogsite) I will give you a cut of the profits. For reals.

wtf, why didn't I hear about comicon... I gotta sell mad comics.

2000db, if you sell 4 me (via my blogsite) I will give you a cut of the profits. For reals.

I'm running a legitimate biz operation here, not selling your possibly sticky used comics.

wait... for real?

yeah, feel free to drop by with dark in your full cosplay attire. I'll get you girlfriend passes or some shit. hehe.