Im So Bossy

it's just a more sophisticated take on fuck you. don' t see anything wrong with it.

m4ea8.jpg

"Bossy"

sorry my dude you seem cool and you got nice fits, but that facial expression and pose is like that of a 16 year old dominican chick from washington heights. if youre gay or something then yea its cool and you workin it out...

HOUSE OF CULT WILL EAT THIS BANJEE ASS POUTY PUSSY BOY UP, YA DIG? WE WILL BATTLE THIS MUTHAFUCKA AT ANY BALL, YOU NAME IT, FIND ME A BASEMENT AND I'LL DIP TIL HIS SHIT RIPS, HE'LL BE EATING CHIPS, YA DIG?

WURK WURK WURK FOR ME.

EVDash.JPG

HOUSE OF CULT WILL EAT THIS BANJEE ASS POUTY PUSSY BOY UP, YA DIG? WE WILL BATTLE THIS MUTHAFUCKA AT ANY BALL, YOU NAME IT, FIND ME A BASEMENT AND I'LL DIP TIL HIS SHIT RIPS, HE'LL BE EATING CHIPS, YA DIG?

WURK WURK WURK FOR ME.

EVDash.JPG

Dear God,

I never ask for anything. But please, please make this actually happen.

-gbc

Wait you wanna bang the guy in the first post, get down with the black gentleman or have our dark skinned friend destroy the fancy guy in the first pic? I'm confused, please elaborate.

WURK WURK WURK FOR ME.

EVDash.JPG

Is this JKissi? (0)

• 1 year later...