Boneyards - 21st June

Yea, the flannel button down and work shirt seem nice enough, and I kind of dig that fake Nomad-Folk parka they have too. BDU shorts might be cool but it's hard to tell what the camo pattern is. Sucks about the sneaker launch.

closer to Stussy as far as tees and cut-n-sew

I was told the tees will be stussy retail or very close to it.

only thing that will be priced like neighborhood is the Denim ...not AS bad but close.

jeans are $400, not bad, but not good either...

like I said, the tees will be around how much stussy LE tees cost (customade, collabs, ect.) so in the realms of $36-40

the Blazers will NOT be $173. That my friend is a mark up, and I am pretty damn sure about that...it is a tier 0 release so I do expect a line but nothing crazy. The Blazer itself isnt a sought after style, but people do want these. Stussy DC recieved very few pieces and its definately a nice collection especially seeing how neighborhood prices their clothing. Only thing thats high in price are the jeans which are towards neighborhood pricing.

Stussy x Neighborhood x Nike Blazer (Boneyards) this is apart of the 1st installment of the collection.

1zgz6gj.jpg

jff58n.jpg

there is also a Nike Terminator featured in the collection.

I wish I was not fucking broke...i def want a pair of those Blazers...BLAH! Life sucks

I just recieved a copy of the BONEYARDS news paper which is really interesting as far as presentation for a new collection. Its features the story behind the concept, the artist, small lookbook as well as the full collection. I will try to flick some pics. Its a different approach.

also on the back it list the Boneyards store directory. The only other places the collection will be released other then Stussy Chapters are Collette, SlamJam, and Firmament. Then ofcourse, Neighborhood stores in Japan.

well stussydirect SHOULD have the 1st installment available for purchase today. BUT a few of the Chapter stores have not receieved alot of stuff, more so the apparel. So yeah baskew is right...

I posted pictures of the newspaper on RADAR/NOIS

Ill post better pictures of the Terminators soon. IMO is the best of the two shoes in the collection. Alot simpler. you can see them a little in the pictures in the newspaper.

2816hyd.jpg

first part of the range is up on stussydirect, bunch of tees, some pants/shorts that look like a joke (65% poly, 35% cotton!?) and other crap. overall it looks less stupid than either of the supreme / neighborhood joints, which is cool.

edit: here's a picture of the terminator:

stussyneighborhoodnikebrg7.jpg

ps - i bet the t-shirts are like $40 in nyc