Raf Simons Zip Up Boots - You Know The Ones Everyone Digs Size Us 10

threexdope

fuck off then....

this is the condition there in, if its not good enough for you then find a brand new pair....

you guys are such fags on this forum, they look better beat up anyway, your all runway whores, looking all gayd up n stuff

fucking ripp you jeans..... crease up your ann d boots .... who gives a fuck

il add new pics when i can be bothered

please nobody comment on this thread unless you want them

seriously, i probably would have bought these, but no way would i pay that price for that condition. and the fact that you flipped out and called everyone on sufu gay runway whores doesn't make you seem like someone anyone would want to buy from. when you're trying to make a sale that is definitely no way to act.

my comments were directed at the loosers who would actually post all this shit on the thread when they dont even want the boots.....its unnecessary.... i was not annoyed at the fact that they were making it near impossible to sell these, it was more a personal thing, i just cant comprehend how people would have nothing better to do than to go on and on about the condition of these boots etc

by all means continue the hate people........

i have been selling number nine items on here for some time and everybody who has bought off me knows that im 100% legit, i ship out the same day and have never had a problem on this forum

i keep to myself, i dont comment on peoples gay outfits, or new items they have bought etc etc etc

i sell on here and buy on here

but this was ridiculous

i mean i just went and bought a pair of ann d boots on ebay for mad money , they were used like fuck.... that didnt stop me buying them

im not saying you should do as i do, but if i didnt want the shoes, i wouldnt message the seller, complaining like a granny, "your shoes are far too pricey for that condition"

just pissed me off

but i know alot of cats on here do have an ill style which i dig and can relate to , so people please, the comments are directed at that looser majority, not the ill heads who i have dealt with in the past or have secretly admired , no homo, just digged their steez

thank you

I'll just assume that I was one of the people being called gay, as I was the one

calling you out on your description.

The way I see it the Supermarket section of the forum works selfregulating, if someone tries to sell bullshit, someone else will say, "this is bullshit you are trying to sell here".

Now, note how I never stated anything aside from bringing to attention that the way you described your item for sale isn't the same as what the item looks like in the (very blurry) pictures. All I was saying is that I don't think it's fair to say that something is only worn a couple of times when it looks like there is still shit caked to the sole (or whatever is left of the sole)...

Stating that you think people on here are gay, that you have no problem buying beat up stuff and that according to you these boots look better beat up is not relevant. What is that you are misrepresenting the state your item is in.

What would you give these in sneaker terms, ie. x/10????

Good luck with your sale.