!!!euro 2008!!!

Guest umhaha84

you know that poland's goal was offside, right? the ref made so many bullshit calls against austria early in the game that it was the only thing he could do to even partially redeem himself.

normally i wouldn't bother explaining the rules to a worthless muppet like you but since your pathetic team is playing in the championship just because they are the hosts i'll spare a minute of my time.

do you understand the offside rule? did you see the ball deflect of the cunt of a player pogatetz before poland score? the deflection might be lucky but that is not offside.

the ref gave fouls to austria like it was fucking christmas. every touch was a foul, every slide was a foul. i watch this ref pretty much every week in epl and he's never like that. either uefa told him some bullshit before the game and he just didn't have enough balls to let the hosts lose or he wanted to be in the spotlight.

anyone who watches football knows that players grab each other shirt's during every free kick or corner. if it's too much ref whistles and talks to the players to stop it. here he didn't. he didn't let go of a stupid foul that would be overlooked in every game in every league.

sucks you have the tickets, you're probably taking a spot for some genuine supporter who would love to see that game. i not only hope germany wins but i hope you get skull fucked by german fans in line to the bathroom.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

of course then we can just conveniently forget all the controversy surrounding previous "onside" goals such as in switzerland vs south korea in 2006

also if the ref comes over and says "dont pull his shirt" and then you do it again straight away in front of him in the penalty box what do you expect to happen

ps the only way your team could now possibly qualify is if austria beats germany :cool:

just to make it straight. i don't give a fuck about poland. i generally don't give a shit about international football but since the country i used to live in for a part of my childhood qualified i decided to watch them and maybe some other much better teams. so poland is not "my team".

i'm not going to talk about "controversy surrounding previous "onside" goals such as in switzerland vs south korea in 2006" cause i don't give a fuck about them. you brought up today's goal which wasn't offside so i explained to you why it wasn't.

the ref never came to the player and warn him about pulling the shirt so i'm not sure what you were watching. the problem here is that pulling of the shirt is illegal but if the ref would call it every time there would be at least 8-12 penalties in just this one game. so either the fuck-face is consistent and calls it all the time or he doesn't call it, especially in the extra fucking time.

watching the austrian fans in vienna on monday will be great

they are going to be either super depressed or utterly shitfaced or both

agree.

btw: do you guys also think that at least 50% of the referees were doing pretty bad thus far? e.g. in both matches yesterday...

Poland -off side goal

As polishmike already pointed out, he was played in by a defender and so was deemed onside.

Whatever, Austria and Poland both sucked massively. Certainly no side that misses that amount of cast-iron opportunities as Austria did deserves to qualify, and Poland have looked like scoring once in the whole tournament thanks to a big slice of luck.

Here's hoping Holland and Italy win tonight.

they came back??? lol sorry i deserve that neg rep. I am not hating on asia just saying that it is odd that an asian country is playing in a euro tournament. Also I am predisposed to dislike the Turks because I am part Greek and they conolinized greece and were brutal rullers who have no human rights ( things still haven't changed. Turkeys is pretty much rulled by its army, that the only thing keeping a muslim gouverment from taking power). So I'm not hating on asia. just Turkey. their name really suits them. turkeys.:mad: feel free to neg-rep the shit out of me everyone.

Well Turkey is partly in Asia partly in Europe. If you want to complain about a counrty who shouldn't be part of EURO it should be Israel.

Guest umhaha84

Toni's goal was stolen thanx to retarded REF,,,,neways,,

neone watching Holland vs. France...

what a game.........Henry's touch was so f'ing delicate...than Robben scores 30 sec later....what a game...wow.

Wow, France vs. Netherlands was probably the most entertaining game so far; the Dutch are on fire. The enjoyment I had watching it almost makes up for having to see Italy draw with Romania.

Yes. Magical. You knew they were going to score again in the last few seconds. You could FEEELLLLL it.

Wow, France vs. Netherlands was probably the most entertaining game so far; the Dutch are on fire. The enjoyment I had watching it almost makes up for having to see Italy draw with Romania.

definately, i just wish romania had owned italy (deep world cup hatred still brewing). The offside call was a mistake, but i have seen worse. I'm also glad to to see the dutch bastards winning, even though i love france. Prolly my second fav team. zizu :o

but hey, buffon got lucky, not saying he isn't a brilliant goalie, he is.

mutu :D