Your Party Shots

dino might

Guest jmatsu
congrats jmats! those ones are less foul looking! =D

thanks, i actually think they're hotter than your bitch...whatever though, sometimes we take what we can get...

Girl on the right looks like shes 30 with a child; but shes still a MILF.

Someday you'll understand that 30 is not old and that they better have child at that age or they go batshit crazy.

thanks, i actually think they're hotter than your bitch...whatever though, sometimes we take what we can get...

easy, just cuz you get fucking sonned on the females front doesn't mean you've gotta go and start bleeding out the pussy.

you take what you can get (which appears in this case to be aging japanese girls who operate under the impression that they are perpetually 16, with really REALLY oily skin and shitty makeup)

I'll take my class act with legs for days thanks.

Guest jmatsu
easy, just cuz you get fucking sonned on the females front doesn't mean you've gotta go and start bleeding out the pussy.

you take what you can get (which appears in this case to be aging japanese girls who operate under the impression that they are perpetually 16, with really REALLY oily skin and shitty makeup)

I'll take my class act with legs for days thanks.

you're still a clown. take it easy, romeo....

i don't even care cause none of the bitches who've i 've posted or who happen to sneak in my fits r like my girl or anything.

i've fucked hotter and less hotter bitches than your current main squeeze.

don't see why you'd resort to saying they've got really oily skin and bad make up. they're actually beauticians by trade...

anyway it's my opinion that they are more attractive than your girl...never said your girl looked wack or anything. why do defensive?

anyway it's my opinion that they are more attractive than your girl...never said your girl looked wack or anything. why do defensive?

in claiming that these girls are more attractive than dolly, you're implying that she's wack.

not defensive matty, amused.

Guest jmatsu
in claiming that these girls are more attractive than dolly, you're implying that she's wack.

not defensive matty, amused.

you seemed pretty defensive 2 me. if i say some shit like raf simons is nicer than ann d, it doesnt mean that i think ann d is wack...

Guest jmatsu
but if clopek thinks raf is bogus then he'll take that to mean that you think ann d is super bogus

okay. i don't know what he really thinks, nor do i care. if he thinks they're wack that's fine. anyway i gave no hate toward his bitch and i do not blame him for getting defensive cause she is his bitch.

Guest jmatsu
no, but saying that Abercrombie is nicer than Raf definitely means you think raf is wack. comprende?

see, now you are implying that the level of the females who i partied with is abercrombie and that of your girlfriend is raf. this is your opinion, which is fine. the thing here is that i wasn't trying to insult your bitch's looks.get it?

Guest jmatsu
jmats, were they ladies of the night?

i like them this time

u get what u pay for(rreal)

i don't pay for sex in america. they just some jap bitches i call up on slow nights.

Guest jmatsu
*handshakes and apologizes for mis understanding.

but my girlfriend is raf.

do you even like raf or own raf? anyway of course you gonna think your girlfriend is tops...i don't think you would go out with her if you didn't.

Guest jmatsu
then who is rick owens? i'm confused.

jmat, is that wine or grapedrink?

do u like raf or ro better? answer then compare your wife to the one you like more.

just some cheapass louis jadot.