why shoes in house? whywhywhy </discharge>

Dogshit, gum, sigarette ashes, piss from public restaurants, barf-leftovers, spittshit and what not more. all the tiny dirt-particles on my soles. Fuck that, I don't care. I walk at my home with shoes if cold, socks, bare feet whatever i feel like. I wear jeans more over a jeans and still don't wash them. Hence the name. I vacuum my app once every week or every 2 days whenever i feel like doing it. If i invite people, i don't want them to take off those sweat stinking shoes and gas me in my own house with funky gorgonzolacheese smell. Besides you people wear gloves 24/7? e.g. when accepting change or take cash? Shit is more bacteriyzed (don't think this is even a word) then my damn soles. Death rate for people living in the amazone jungles aren't that bad and they walk and live with their own shit. In africa and egypt (egypt=africa i guess) and all people live in houses made of shit. There are far more nastier things than not taking off shoes when at home. Like eating animals that swim in their own piss/shit/cum/blood/toxic waste. Or shaking hands with people knowing that the majority won't wash their friggin hands after shitting and pissing in public restrooms holding doors and all. At least I don't live in a shithole, so no hazards for me walking barefeet. Call me naive for risking the livethreatning diseases roaming my app for not taking my shoes off.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on that white people walking outside barefoot tip lib- your private driveway is one thing, i dont really got beef with that, but since ive been in school ive seen a handful of GIRLS straight up barefoot on new york city sidewalks, both inebriated and sober. GIRLS. GIRLS?! that shit is gross no doubt

I walked around greater London with no shoes and only socks on last time I was there. Sober as a doornail. Just lost my fuckin shoes. Think they were stolen. Luckily it was just a pair of chucks so I walked until I found the same kind for less than 20 quid.

Dogshit, gum, sigarette ashes, piss from public restaurants, barf-leftovers, spittshit and what not more. all the tiny dirt-particles on my soles. Fuck that, I don't care. I walk at my home with shoes if cold, socks, bare feet whatever i feel like. I wear jeans more over a jeans and still don't wash them. Hence the name. I vacuum my app once every week or every 2 days whenever i feel like doing it. If i invite people, i don't want them to take off those sweat stinking shoes and gas me in my own house with funky gorgonzolacheese smell. Besides you people wear gloves 24/7? e.g. when accepting change or take cash? Shit is more bacteriyzed (don't think this is even a word) then my damn soles. Death rate for people living in the amazone jungles aren't that bad and they walk and live with their own shit. In africa and egypt (egypt=africa i guess) and all people live in houses made of shit. There are far more nastier things than not taking off shoes when at home. Like eating animals that swim in their own piss/shit/cum/blood/toxic waste. Or shaking hands with people knowing that the majority won't wash their friggin hands after shitting and pissing in public restrooms holding doors and all. At least I don't live in a shithole, so no hazards for me walking barefeet. Call me naive for risking the livethreatning diseases roaming my app for not taking my shoes off.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Unwashed again.

same as others have said I think...in my own home we don't walk around with shoes and we mop and sweep at least 3 times a week...but in other people's homes if they come in with shoes regularly and I know there are pebbles and dirt scattered rather than get it on my own bare feet or socks I leave my shoes on too...I think when I have my own place I won't really care either way hah

shit is like...dominos...feel me?

aight aight so you walk in with your shoes on and you just done stepped over all of nyc and you chillin and you kickin grime around your house like it was a game and shit and so you feel like jumpin in the shower and shit so you jump in the shower and you step outside the bathroom barefoot and so you get mad grime on your feet and wtf why even wash that shit then...damn.

but yea if a niggas feet smell bad enough for it to be overpowering the smell of dinner then...well that nigga probably aint my friend anyway.

edit: fuck...my rep power only be 108? fuck is this shit...

• 3 months later...
Guest Phrost
sucks when you are having a fancy schmancy party in your house tho and then everyone comes over and takes off their heels etc so there are people in suits and cocktail dresses wearing socks. Looks wrong!!! Shoes must stay ON

^ typical cwg response

bitch shoes off at the front door. kitchen to your left. bathroom down the hallway. bedroom on the right

i went to a chinese party in arcadia packed full of upperclass chinese kids all running around and playing beer pong in their socks. Shit looked ridiculous.

news flash: its what a vacuum is for zipper heads.

sucks when you are having a fancy schmancy party in your house tho and then everyone comes over and takes off their heels etc so there are people in suits and cocktail dresses wearing socks. Looks wrong!!! Shoes must stay ON

If I would go to a party and they would tell me to take my shoes off I would leave. Unless the floor is covered in naked women.

I don't want to see your socks/feet. You can always vacuum after the party.

If I would go to a party and they would tell me to take my shoes off I would leave. Unless the floor is covered in naked women.

I don't want to see your socks/feet. You can always vacuum after the party.

EXACTLY.

and word about hardwood floors, what is this full carpet shit?

carpet in general is pretty gross, keep it wood grain'd out.

Mass,

According to the all knowing Gouf vacuums can remove horse/dog/cat/rat/pigeon shit tracked in to carpet/floors by shoes.

i'm with this, though. if it ain't a special occasion (party concept, assuming people are wearing dress shoes/heels, etc) take them smelly sneaks off at the door regardless of the flooring situation.