down or not down, nigga?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. down or not down, nigga?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jmatsu

Yes, takoyaki-licious! bar2-l.gifbar2.gifbar2-r.gifB-Dawg, Biff15, bouwnt, Carl, chantheman, cheep, cuddlysheep, Dachink, daryl1, freecat, FunkyFrenchy, gotothebathroom, iamstarwars, lenn, lestat, likewtfyo, onemancult, poshpol, powerviolence, Raoul Duke, redshirt, requiem, r_mutt, seesolo, Serge, sleazie ninja number 47, still, superBobo, the_state, Tiro

at least 13 or 14 o these niggas don't even know what takoyaki tastes like, let alone know what it is.

op is basically sayin that pussy tastes like

this:59625141.jpg

plus

this:sauce-tonkatsu-bulldog_lg-8781101314.jpg

and alota the time

this:

IMG_2155.JPG

yeah and this (cooked):

octopus2.jpg

yes. if she buckles and thigh-crushes your dome, you've done something right. if she gets up, goes to the window and yells, "can anyone out there eat pussy? this nigga can't.", you've done something wrong. there is no grey area.

i think you mean `bucks`. If she buckles, you might want to check her structural integrity.

Guest jmatsu
it's funny, but i thought of this thread while pussy eating yesterday morning. cause that's what i do while the rest of the world is working.

i don't eat the puss, and i def can't imagine eating the SAME one "unitl death do us part."

it's like finding your favorite food. before marriage, i had the ph balance tested down there.

not really, but i do love eating it. i'd take it over blowjobs which has historically made me both in the minority and pretty popular. profess your puss-eating love at a party and they circle like fucking vultures.

i cover it all. clit, opening, asshole. otherwise, it's like going to a buffet and eating nothing but the pork buns.

i mean what?

do nigs in this thread muff dive right in that shit....like defcon 6 and shit?

or just tongue-tickle the clit??

gross

Guest jmatsu
I eat the pussy, I eat the butt, I eat every motherfuckin' thang.

i'm sure samuel jackson is wealthy enough to not have to eat pussy in real life.

jmatsu

i am truly facinated as to why a man of the world such of yourself would close the doors on any of the many pleasures of the flesh that is available...

is it really to do with wealth?

an idea of fixed gender roles in sexual play?

perhaps you have had an unpleasant experience?

Guest jmatsu

eating vag does not benefit me. i just don't like the taste.

kinda like how my white friend can't eat various types of sushi at the sushibar.

i cover it all. clit, opening, asshole. otherwise, it's like going to a buffet and eating nothing but the pork buns.

this.

don't understand the hangup. you all need to get off your high horse.

i make a strong commitment to tongue punch the leather donut every time i'm down there, but i dont fuck around with pussy

hahahahahhahaha holy shit

Guest jmatsu
this.

don't understand the hangup. you all need to get off your high horse.

i don't understand why preferring not to eat a bitch out can be described as being on a high horse...

nigga, have you even seen a puss in real life?!?

i don't understand why preferring not to eat a bitch out can be described as being on a high horse...

nigga, have you even seen a puss in real life?!?

i can understand you not liking the taste(not really, but its a reason) and can respect that you don't want to. the high horse is your attitude towards those of us who enjoy it.