Beaver-diving; to go or not to go, that is the question

ken shinoda

down or not down, nigga?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. down or not down, nigga?

How many of you here actually kiss the girls' hello kitty during sexual intercourses? Many of my friends think that its totally uncool for a brother to go down. For hygenic and ethical reasons.

And how you do it? my friend told me to stroke the tounge alphabetically like making the "A", the "B" and he told me usually the girl will reach the orgasm realm during "Q" for some unknown reason. All you beaver munchers can shed some lights?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many of you here actually kiss the girls' hello kitty during sexual intercourses? Many of my friends think that its totally uncool for a brother to go down. For hygenic and ethical reasons.

And how you do it? my friend told me to stroke the tounge alphabetically like making the "A", the "B" and he told me usually the girl will reach the orgasm realm during "Q" for some unknown reason. All you beaver munchers can shed some lights?

I dont know why but black people do not enjoy going down

its against his ancestors' teaching and family values... is this very uncommon? he always say "real nigga dont go down on no hoes, ya dig?" whenever he's drunk.

how bout the choco hole? do you lick that too? how do you ask the girl to clean it before doing the service?

i find the lucky lady reaches the 'orgasm realm' if i repeatedly spell out "QUEEF" with my abnormally long tongue.

for reference, here are some photos of me:

Kiss+Perform+Grand+Prix+Melbourne+frDmfTndTU3l.jpg

"NOW I KNOW MY A-B-C"

13981743-13981745-large.jpg

ME AND MY LITTLE LADY, GUFFY McMUFF

haha.. i just love irrelevent post thats in the form of a joke like this one! a classic superfuture. the lady is indeed a rare species; like a jaguar or cheetah?

i find the lucky lady reaches the 'orgasm realm' if i repeatedly spell out "QUEEF" with my abnormally long tongue.

for reference, here are some photos of me:

Kiss+Perform+Grand+Prix+Melbourne+frDmfTndTU3l.jpg

"NOW I KNOW MY A-B-C"

13981743-13981745-large.jpg

ME AND MY LITTLE LADY, GUFFY McMUFF

haha.. i just love irrelevent post thats in the form of a joke like this one! a classic superfuture. the lady is indeed a rare species; like a jaguar or cheetah?

no, closer to a plastic chair than a furry feline.

baldsnatch bitty, we call her.

now that you mentioned it, the more i look at it, the more it reminds me of a melted plastic chair...

anyways, throw me a freakin bone here, bro.. do you have any techniques you can pass done to your comrade here?

no, closer to a plastic chair than a furry feline.

baldsnatch bitty, we call her.

yes. if she buckles and thigh-crushes your dome, you've done something right. if she gets up, goes to the window and yells, "can anyone out there eat pussy? this nigga can't.", you've done something wrong. there is no grey area.

now that you mentioned it, the more i look at it, the more it reminds me of a melted plastic chair...

anyways, throw me a freakin bone here, bro.. do you have any techniques you can pass done to your comrade here?

what...?

YOU'RE A COMMIE?

shit.

forget the tongue bidness then.....you gotta get yo hands up in that shit.

communist-party-poster.jpg

and always remember....: "left hand for thrusting, right hand for busting"

but almost all girls are oscar nominated grade A actress, how can you tell if shes faking it?

yes. if she buckles and thigh-crushes your dome, you've done something right. if she gets up, goes to the window and yells, "can anyone out there eat pussy? this nigga can't.", you've done something wrong. there is no grey area.

If it tastes like chicken, keep on lickin'.

If it tastes like trout, get the fuck out.