What are you listening at right now

PeterJ

Sagor & Swing "allt hänger samman". Very recommended! instrumental music on organ and drums. Very mellow and atmospheric. great summer music.

Are you familiar with Instrumentalmusik by Björn Olsson? Very lo-fi, Bo Hanssonish, mellow Hammond organ and drums album - I like it a lot, but I prefer the seafood quadrilogy better.

Gabriel , yea swedish band. no longer active now. Very good all in all (except the last album)

Bandwagon - I have Björn Olssons Selftitled album , I like it pretty much, but the whisteling is a bit much.. I should check out the albums you mention though.

If you like Bo Hansson ( I love the Lord of the rings album) and Olsson, you really should listen to Sagor & Swing (if you don´t already) :)

Gabriel , yea swedish band. no longer active now. Very good all in all (except the last album)

Bandwagon - I have Björn Olssons Selftitled album , I like it pretty much, but the whisteling is a bit much.. I should check out the albums you mention though.

If you like Bo Hansson ( I love the Lord of the rings album) and Olsson, you really should listen to Sagor & Swing (if you don´t already) :)

The whistling is the best part! Also, his last 4 albums were self titled I believe... they're identified by the sea creature on the front (Lobster, Crab, Shrimp or Crayfish). Crayfish has the most heavy whistling with Tjörn and Göteborg. His first album (with the sunset on the cover) is very different though, just organ and drums.. maybe guitar and bass way way in the background. Perfect summer evening music to relax to.

I checked out Sagor & Swing's website and gave it a listen. I love it... and thanks for the recommendation.

adam beyer - live at platform 1.0 toronto 271006 on xanuradio

the bug vs warrior queen - aktion pak

skepta - duppy

tayo - essential mix 250207

the panacea - live at porto rio 170207

phonique - live at sputnik intensivstation 200506

The whistling is the best part! Also, his last 4 albums were self titled I believe... they're identified by the sea creature on the front (Lobster, Crab, Shrimp or Crayfish). Crayfish has the most heavy whistling with Tjörn and Göteborg. His first album (with the sunset on the cover) is very different though, just organ and drums.. maybe guitar and bass way way in the background. Perfect summer evening music to relax to.

I checked out Sagor & Swing's website and gave it a listen. I love it... and thanks for the recommendation.

ahh...me being a lazy downloader haven´t seen the cover... :o But it´s Crayfish I have.

I will defenitly check out his first album!

Im glad you like Sagor & Swing! 2nd and 3rd album is my favouriutes, first is good aswell. the last one is a bit weird, uptempo and with a lot of Moog.

i still cant get over the title of this thread.cn some one change it so it uses proper english?

this title is irking me too....someone change the fucker!

xpost..

first listen....but it sounds fucking good....

neurosis - given to the rising

also...

ewun - wmc promo mix 220307

infiltrata - wmc promo mix 220307

booka shade - jjj mixup 240307

the bug vs warrior queen - aktion pak

do make say think - you, you're a history in rust

of montreal - hissing fauna, are you the destroyer