PeterJ

What are you listening at right now

new fuck buttons is heavy

sentients, what what what

hidden xs is probably my favorite on there. i don't think i'll ever get over this though:

I hope Liz & Laszlo will put outs more material and/or the release a physical format of the first ep.

Missed Xeno & Oaklander when they opened for Silver Apple because I arrived too late, but they will probably play here when they release their new ep

Automelodi is simply awesome live. Seeing them (again) in a few days + they are releasing their new album soon. 

I hope Liz & Laszlo will put outs more material and/or the release a physical format of the first ep.

Missed Xeno & Oaklander when they opened for Silver Apple because I arrived too late, but they will probably play here when they release their new ep

Automelodi is simply awesome live. Seeing them (again) in a few days + they are releasing their new album soon. 

wierd records...basically everything is good.  like pokemon u gotta kop em all.  

did not know that silver apples is still playing music.  

The guy is still playing after the death of the other. He toured last year and plays at festivals here and there.