What are you listening at right now

PeterJ

UGH SO GRIMEY SO GOOD

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Gimme some good artists to hunt down.

check all the stuff in here http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3185315

thats older stuff, for new grime just listen to old logan sama show rips from here http://www.grimepedia.co.uk/wiki/Logan_Sama_Track_Rips and just figure out who you like etc.

you have fucking impeccable taste, this album is gonna be so good.

all my friends are shitting themselves over this release.

i never really got into/cared for Converge all that much.

anyway listening to some of this today...

B000H7JACA.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V61043244_.jpg

^o wow just saw the tracklist actually and no DZ which is a fucking good thing. didn't really dig all that experimental shit, but when the Van showcase started that first drop holy fuck. would rep if i could. people dl this mix.

also the opening with kryptic minds is fucking DOPE. i'm gonna dig out that 12" now that i'm reunited with my 1210s

^o wow just saw the tracklist actually and no DZ which is a fucking good thing. didn't really dig all that experimental shit, but when the Van showcase started that first drop holy fuck. would rep if i could. people dl this mix.

also the opening with kryptic minds is fucking DOPE. i'm gonna dig out that 12" now that i'm reunited with my 1210s

some of the tracks are just unreal on that mix, especially Max Ulis - I Don’t Like You followed by Self Evident - Oh baby baby. but taal mala really steals the show i think, towards the end it gets sort of darker if i remember correctly

and yeah, people should DL this, really really good stuff