Super...Smokers?

cigarette swap! ciggawhat swap? cigarette swap!

lucky strike original filtered, and I always wanted to try that camel nutty menthol :o

also, where can I find a badass "Johnny depp" cigarette holder, nice quality and comes in a case and shit... dad gift concept

cigarette swap! ciggawhat swap? cigarette swap!

lucky strike original filtered, and I always wanted to try that camel nutty menthol :o

also, where can I find a badass "Johnny depp" cigarette holder, nice quality and comes in a case and shit... dad gift concept

http://targard.com/

No case, but I have it and it does a lot of good.

I'm sure there are more 'classy' ones out there, but I cannot vouch for their effectiveness/ease of use.

I don't have anything really that interesting at the moment, but in about a month I could potentially buy a few little bags of Zen Peach and Blueberry and whip up a few packs on my machine... Anyone interested?

On another note: does anyone have any knowledge of the legality of "duty free" cigarettes purchased online? I've always kind of wondered this and since the prices are extremely cheap I don't understand how it's possible.

I just received my camel essentials from france.

513365239_1142c7cd9a.jpg

pack looks like this if you guys don't know.

these are really by far the best cigarettes i have ever tasted. if they were available in the US, i would only smoke these. way way better than the american spirit periques imo.

I just received my camel essentials from france.

513365239_1142c7cd9a.jpg

pack looks like this if you guys don't know.

these are really by far the best cigarettes i have ever tasted. if they were available in the US, i would only smoke these. way way better than the american spirit periques imo.

box looks bad ass!

Got Marlboro Ice Blasts...I want American Spirits Perique. Wanna trade???

i want marlboro ice blasts!

how should we do the cigarette swap guys? let's compile a list of who's in, where you're from and what you got to trade and what you want. sound cool? i'll organize as long as you guys will participate if you sign up. don't be like the superswap people (i still haven't gotten my swap package yet :T)

^^

Totally! Lucky strikes are so bomb... I've been dying to find lucky strikes...

And I keep seeing lucky strike butts in my smoking area at foothill, I'm trying to cig stalk the damn person whos got em haha

Nat shermans are in liquor stores I go to every once in a while along with some random brands....

Right now Im smokin mild sevens to remind me of japan, I can get those for anyone whos down to try

box looks bad ass!

i want marlboro ice blasts!

how should we do the cigarette swap guys? let's compile a list of who's in, where you're from and what you got to trade and what you want. sound cool? i'll organize as long as you guys will participate if you sign up. don't be like the superswap people (i still haven't gotten my swap package yet :T)

This sounds cool... but what if we don't have anything out of the ordinary but still wanna get in on the action? Anyhow, I'm totally down for this!

at Seattle's pike place market there is a stand that sells natural tobacco grown here in the northwest, its delicious, if i don't feel like spending $8 on parliaments i get a half ounce for $5 and that rolls me about 30-40 cigarettes.

if people are interested in this swap we could totally trade tobacco :D

alright who's in? i'm thinking swap two packs at least (if loose tobacco then the equivalent). i'm also thinking of having your swap partners known so then you can talk it out and find out what in particular that they want. i don't want it to be like the shitty superswap where people don't get stuff/get crummy stuff. what i'm thinking is it can either be

a.) between two people (send to each other) or

b.) between different people like the swap (sending to one person and receiving from another) which has more potential to get things you want.

so i guess list your name, where you're from, what you have to offer and what you want? and i'll make a main cigarette swap post that i'll update.

Hey, I've been smoking Marlboro Menthols for about a year now. In my area everyone smokes Marlboro Menthols or Reds. I'd like to expand my taste pallette, can anyone recommend, for relatively the same cost, of pre-rolled cigarettes of a bold/spicy flavor (non-menthol) or a different Menthol brand you personally vouch for? Marlboro just doesn't taste good anymore.