Super...Smokers?

hvave u guys tried eating slim jims for quit smoking. its nasty but worked for me.. not that im encouraging anyone to quit just saying

no meet for mee. i quit cold turkey for 6 months about 20 months ago.

my friend (who is as broke as i am) got camel crush 2F1s.

THAT SHIT IS VILE.,.

but-

you can take the little switch ball of fucking shooting menthol (bad menthol) pain daggers out of the filter and put it IN things.

i licked it and it burnt for, i'd say, 4-5 hours.

shit was daank, is dank, will forever BE dank.

What's the best rolling tobacco?

Been smoking Port Royal rolls for years, "a distinctive blend of choice bright and dark tobaccos mellowed with rum and wine". There is always a battle between Port Royal smokers and Drum smokers...I hate Drum. Park Drive is second choice. Gotta give this shit away soon, the new terrible pictures on the packets are disturbing.

Drum is gross I bought a bag for spliffs and ended up selling it to my European roommate.

Fuck rolls though... Shit is vile.

Rolly tobacco is no good for spliffs, to moist, cooked regular ciggy tobacco is best.

please tell me you meant you quit eating meat.

i stopped eating meat five years ago, i quit smoking for 6 months because i had to go to court-mandated rehab and i was on medication for intense detoxification that it'd be risky if i were smoking while in treatment

• 2 weeks later...

I just quit after 8 years, I gotta admit I miss the smoke with coffee, and when stressed out.

I used to smoke Dumauriers then Belmonts they got expensive so I switched to Peter Jacksons and Newports.

They're made of Virginia tobacco so it's "lighter" tasting than others premium/luxury cigarettes I've had (Marshall McGearty, Nat Sherman, etc). I like that though...it's very well balanced, smells great before lighting up and has a good after/mouth taste. I would describe the aroma as sweet rum-like. Would probably kop again.