WDYWT- what do you weigh today?

dino might

5'6" 135lb

most people think i look like 120 but unless every scale ive ever been on was wrong i seem to be eternally locked in at 135. i can go eating nothing but coffee cakes and pop tarts or fruits and veggie sandwhiches and it only varies by maybe a pound or so

fuck you sasha pivovarova, I'm usually unfazed by model pictures but the shoot she did for hedi slimane has made me want to get a triple gastric bypass.

FUCK LOVE HANDLES AND BIG THIGHS

smh

i thought she was fat innit

shee looked like I DO WHEN I WAKE UP PAST NIGHT= FUCKING DRINK TO MUCH THE NIGHT BEFORE + NEED TO PEE.

If that's your weight and height, that's not your bmi. Guaranteed your actual bmi is 2x that. You have the same proportions as me.

fatass

fuck you don'tnoo what talking about?????

i WENT to doctor and he SAID. "keagan you have a body mass index of 9.5".

i just proved you don't know shit. goto the woodshack

fuck you don'tnoo what talking about?????

i WENT to doctor and he SAID. "keagan you have a body mass index of 9.5".

i just proved you don't know shit. goto the woodshack

actually I don't know my bmi. That time, I just guessed. I thought 9.5 was average.

I also guessed you mothers hydrocortisone supplys so hes goings to be inna bad moods

I'm kinda scared to see what i am now. Living with my new roomates has me drinking a lot more beer than i used to.

• 2 weeks later...

hadn't stepped on a scale since I made some changes to my diet about 3-4 months ago... Pretty much just cut fast food out as much as I possibly could and just thought twice about everything I ate. I don't have huge amounts of time to work out but I try to go running now and then.

I decided all this after staying with my parents during the winter and eating like a garbage disposal. Right about the time I left there I weighed myself one day and was 200.5 lbs, it was one of the most depressing days of my life.

today- 184...

lost 16.5 lbs in the last few months and I feel like a million dollars! Hoping for 175 by the end of the summer and that'll be the perfect weight for me to maintain.

• 3 weeks later...