WDYWT- what do you weigh today?

dino might

• 2 weeks later...
170 nowwwwww

I kinda figured it was going up from your recent sale thread :D

exactly. fuck me.

i remember when i still wore samurais in a w30 not too long ago. now im buying 32s and 33s.

You're still gonna live in nyc come fall, right? Shit, food will be so expensive that you probably won't want to eat as much. Plus, without parents cooking you food and having a cabinet/fridge full of stuff, you'll probably slim down some. I lost like 15 pounds freshman year because i hated the dining hall food and didn't have snacks in my dorm.

118 5'9

I went to the doctor today.

Guest chemi
Still about 110lbs. Little squidgy around the midriff mostly out of not being arsed to exercise.

I had fun reading this out loud

5'8''

You're still gonna live in nyc come fall, right? Shit, food will be so expensive that you probably won't want to eat as much. Plus, without parents cooking you food and having a cabinet/fridge full of stuff, you'll probably slim down some. I lost like 15 pounds freshman year because i hated the dining hall food and didn't have snacks in my dorm.

i hope youre right. though you sound a bit more picky than i, to my own demise i suppose. but yeah im still headed there, i guess well find out