Hot Topic

jeepster

not much time 4 pics but, hey, the bathroom on the 2nd floor of my dept. works...

ArtShowandRandomPics344.jpg

ArtShowandRandomPics337.jpg

scarf/vintage bill blass

dress/buffalo david bitton w/le tigre skirt underneath.

tights

boots/valerie stevens

same gray bag

camera/olympus FE-280

Please be advised -

This is a HOT TOPIC.

Objectivity alert:

The dress itself isn't that bad. It's just a hard look to pull off. I've seen it done well, but usually with long hair. Ditch the stockings and go for some booties or pumps instead, because the proportions of boot-to-skin-to-dress are just horrible. And it's a turtleneck, no? Instead of covering that up, accent it with some loose metallic jewelry.

And stop whining, AgentJ. Bitchassness goes as poorly with your outfits as your shoes do.

Shes honestly not that bad.

I love how you guys pick maybe one or two people and just give them infinite amounts of shit.

wrong buck-o

if you go through the WAYWT shit talking thread and the worst WAYWT thread, you'll find that everyone at some point or another gets shit. even superconfessional and random thoughts. sufu is one massive shit flinging orgy.

Please be advised -

This is a HOT TOPIC.

Guest youkinorn

I love how you guys pick maybe one or two people and just give them infinite amounts of shit.

a wild bitchass appears!

honestly, people making new threads about me makes me laugh. i figure if people are that bored and need something as ridiculous as me to entertain them, then so be it. :rolleyes:

honestly, people making new threads about me makes me laugh. i figure if people are that bored and need something as ridiculous as me to entertain them, then so be it. :rolleyes:

good lord, yet again you believe everything revolves around you

this is a HOT TOPIC: it'stopic is hot, not you

YOU just happened to be the point of initiation

as well as aposter under strict scrutiny, subject to shitty photoshops by poster(s) enatonka (subject of protracted derision and scorn) and jskidder (migrant from honest forum)

the only time it is permissible to be flattered by being photoshopped is when done so by the ordo or in THE WIND AND THE WILLOWS WAYWT PET PEEVES THRAK

threads have been created even for the sole purpose of posting pictures of dinosaurs having sex with cars, and to illustrate how pretty a thousand concentric quote boxes look so don't think it's a big deal to have a thread created about you.