Supergay Ways of Asking Someone to Prom Night '08

branespload

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DAWG! if it's your junior year dont even trip, just straight up ask her. but if it's your senior year i say u go all out and SKYWRITE IT! that's what imma do, she's definitely worth it to me :)

It's my senior prom, and no, she's not my girlfriend, I just assumed every guy had to do something remotely romantic for the girl to say yes. o_O Skywriting? I can't fly and write at the same time, son!

How bout I LITEBRITE IT!?

litebriteqo0.png

Walk next to her after class and start with small talk.

Talk about how you've been so busy with college rejections, senior slump, etc.

Then, tell her that you asked your mom to prom but she declined cuz she was waaaay out of your league! (She'll laugh, cuz she knows you're joking! Right!?)

Then, say that you'll pay her to go to prom with you!

She'll laugh and think your crazy! Girls love crazy guys! Tell her you'll pay her $500 dollars. If she relents, double it!

She'll laugh hysterically and tell you she ain't no whore.

Then, here is the key part, look her square in the eyes and say in a stern voice: "IM SERIOUS".

Then, give her a envelope that is somewhat heavy with fake money and one ticket for her!

Then, say "Think about it...." and walk away all slick n' shit.

Don't call her or anything.

If she's remotely interested in you, she'll contact you and you can work on smooth talking her.

If she's a nice girl, she'll return the ticket.

If she's a gold-digger, she'll keep the ticket and won't contact you.

If she's thinks you're a creep, the police will contact you!

surprised nobody's done a palm-face yet:

philandbob04ht4.jpg

srsly tho' branespload... just go ask, and make sure to put up pics of result.

Buy a ridiculously cute puppy for the girl and meticulously train it to deliver the ticket to her. She'll go all washy over the cuteness and have no choice but to attend the prom with you.

If she does decline and rejects your gift and attentions, do not attempt to attend the

event and instead leave the puppy's severed head at the end of her bed on Prom night.

Win/win.

say this:

"hey girl, i know were just friends. even so, would you like to go to prom with me? i can promise you good times, a ride in my parents car, and drunken sloppy sex in a park somewhere"

works every time. im actually going to a prom soon because of this line.

Will you go to prom with me?

y ___ n___

-branespload

- - - - - -

On a piece of scrap paper into her locker.

Quit bitin', yo!

---

Another surefire way:

• Show up at her house with a handful of posies. Hold the posies behind your back.

• When she comes to the door, just shuffle your feet for a while and maybe do that thing where you're twisting the ball of your foot into ground, as if you're putting out a cigarette.

• Avoid eye contact, preferably keeping your eyes on the ground.

• Say something like, "Hey..." and then trail off into some mumbly non sequitur.

• When she finally responds (regardless of what she is saying), thrust the posies toward her in a particularly violent and abrupt manner.

• Tell her that you think she's "really pretty."

• After she grudgingly or quizzically accepts your posies, run off into the night.

• Stare at your phone and wait for her inevitable call telling you that she accepts your invitation to the prom.

Quit bitin', yo!

---

Another surefire way:

• Show up at her house with a handful of posies. Hold the posies behind your back.

• When she comes to the door, just shuffle your feet for a while and maybe do that thing where you're twisting the ball of your foot into ground, as if you're putting out a cigarette.

• Avoid eye contact, preferably keeping your eyes on the ground.

• Say something like, "Hey..." and then trail off into some mumbly non sequitur.

• When she finally responds (regardless of what she is saying), thrust the posies toward her in a particularly violent and abrupt manner.

• Tell her that you think she's "really pretty."

• After she grudgingly or quizzically accepts your posies, run off into the night.

• Stare at your phone and wait for her inevitable call telling you that she accepts your invitation to the prom.

you win the award for "most indirect" (senior superlative-worthy . . .?)

so have you done it yet?

if you havent, this is what you need to do.

1. create a poll, listing everyone's suggestions.

2. do whatever wins

3. the SuFu documentary crew (SuFuDoKew Krew!) can film you

4. post the video of you being rejected on youtube and become famous overnight

5. the you will be beating away the ladies with a big stick.

it worked for the fat yodelling kid, why not you branespload?

ps

you wont get rejected. she already told me she secretly hearts you and is waiting for you to pop the question

remember though, getting her to go with you to prom is no guarantee into her pants

if she's your "friend" like you said, she's probably already made up her mind on whether or not she'd lay you

if this is the case, youll have to spit some seriously suave, romantic-but-bemusedly-superior alpha-male game on dat ho at dinner, and get fucking down on the dance floor

have u decided on which sad-ass song to listen to yet after this? I suggest something by the cure.

i have the greatest prom asking story every.

so it was the last performance of a play that my friend was in. 4 years ago the same school did the Hobbit so they had a spare dragon (smaug) lying around.

right after everyone bows and the play ends, the whole cast screams and runs away, and the dragon, being driven by another friend of mine, crashes in through a wall breaking vases and shit, and starts yelling shit.

then my friend comes out on stage in full armor with a sword and duels the dragon, he stabs it through the mouth and fuck load of times and calls out for his lady.

someone pushes some girl up on stage whos really fucking confused and he asked here there in armor n shit "will you be my prom queen"

he did all of this after the castle he was building collapsed.

unless you WANT her to be your girlfriend, don't be all mushy because she'll think you want to date.

If you are all romantic, then just ask her straight up, maybe with a flower or something? Srsly, prom was not that big a deal when I was in high school (although I am Canadian and apprently this is a much bigger deal in the states..)