Supergay Ways of Asking Someone to Prom Night '08

branespload

I need some supercute ideas to ask a girl to prom, as the time to do so is in the imminent superfuture.

Share ideas/advice/past experiences!

I don't have a girlfriend, but I just want to ask a friend. I'm not exactly +++<<-B.A.L.L.A. S.T.A.T.U.S.->>+++, and I feel that scavenger hunts are played.

EDIT: In hindsight I don't think this topic warranted its own thread. :[

EDIT2: What a failure of a 400th post.

EDIT3: After looking at this post I realize that with this kind of self-confidence, this might be more challenging than I had previously anticipated.

FAKE EDIT 4: Vicious cycle going on here.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

write her name in a heart with your man-juice on crackers and leave it on her counter for her after-school snack

EDIT: i just read that she's just your "friend," dude, why don't you just ask her? i think it's only when you want a pants party that you need to worry about creativity

EDIT: i just read that she's just your "friend," dude, why don't you just ask her? i think it's only when you want a pants party that you need to worry about creativity

iono.. das lame son.

EDIT: she gives dome i've heard.

Give her a pair of +++ 19CM-MIJ with "Will you go to prom with me?" embedded in the weft. That way, in 6 - 12 months when she's doing her first wash, the message will show through the wear.

Oh yea, you should've probably started planned this last year.

I need some supercute ideas to ask a girl to prom, as the time to do so is in the imminent superfuture.

Share ideas/advice/past experiences!

I don't have a girlfriend, but I just want to ask a friend. I'm not exactly +++<<-B.A.L.L.A. S.T.A.T.U.S.->>+++, and I feel that scavenger hunts are played.

EDIT: In hindsight I don't think this topic warranted its own thread. :[

EDIT2: What a failure of a 400th post.

EDIT3: After looking at this post I realize that with this kind of self-confidence, this might be more challenging than I had previously anticipated.

FAKE EDIT 4: Vicious cycle going on here.

WHY U SECOND GUESSING YOURSELF!?

WOMEN LIKE GUYS WITH CONVICTION/CONFIDENCE!!!!

STOP THINKING YOURSELF AS A FAILURE!

GO UP TO A BITCH AND ASK HER OUT!

FLIRT WITH DAT BITCH. TELL HER SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT SHE'S MISSING!?!

U GET REJECTED, U ARE SHOOTING PAR!

DON'T TAKE PERSONALLY! GIRLZ THINK PROM IS LIKE CINDERELLA N' SHIT; THEY DREAM ABOUT SINCE MIDDLE SCHOOL.

PROM IS A J.O.K.E.!!!! IN A YEAR, U WON'T REMEMBER DAT SHIT CUZ IN COLLEGE, BITCHES BE EVERYWHERE....

U GOTZ NO DATE RITE?! SO ITZ ALL UPSIDE!

I love how you're always giving me dat B.A.L.L.A. W.I.$.D.O.M. dj. So profound, so deep, like your pockets.

EDIT: Would anyone like to try suggesting some other approaches? Haha.

Hmm. Last time I asked her to a formal event thing, I bought the ticket and put it in a matching box with a little ribbon on it and had her open it. I thought that was decently supercute. hao2top?

Dude, what else are we supposed to tell you?

Buy her flowers or stalker her to death?

You're gonna have to ask her out some way eventually?

So man up and ask her. How complicated is that?

How much time you have?

If you wanna be a pussy, you can probe her and find out if she has a date through a friend.

But in the end, you STILL GOTTA MAN UP!

Stop being a pussy.

See, Rajio and I were out in Hollywood a few weeks ago macking the bitches. Bitches didn't want any gay flowers and shit. Bitches wanted dick. Listen to the man.

If you have to think about how to ask a girl to a dance then you don't deserve to go. Hot girls don't like sensitive shit, they like assholes who are confident.

Hmm. Last time I asked her to a formal event thing, I bought the ticket and put it in a matching box with a little ribbon on it and had her open it. I thought that was decently supercute. hao2top?

THIS BITCH AINT YO GF.

ARE U FUCKING DIZ BITCH?

WHY U WASTING UR TIME W/ SHIT LIK DAT.......!?!?!

HAHA. i like that skywriting idea.

that's cute that you're making the effort. junior prom, i had a boyfriend so it was just assumed. i had an awful time. senior prom, i asked my friend who didn't get a chance to go to his prom. it was good times. but i didn't get an elaborate cute deal like that.

just make sure that she would be interested in going with you. if you go through all this effort and she's like "...oh." that would kinda suck.

WTF is that?! sounds savage

lolz

2 people punch each other's fists repeatedly, first one to bleed loses, i've also done it with coins before, you put your fist down on a table or something and the other person flicks a quarter into your knuckles, it IS savage