How do my jeans fit...

Handlethevibe

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hilarious.

I know exactly what you're going through right now. You're wondering if you just spent $200 on some jeans that are too small. You're trying to convince yourself that they fit...

I just got my first pair of Greycast's like a week ago, and the first couple of days wearing them, I absolutely hated them, and was really self-consious about how tight they are (RR's are by far the tightest jeans I own...amongst my several pairs of 7's and Diesel's).

They will strech out and fall into place.

Just out of curiosity, what's your waist size?

Those look really good. I made the mistake of going a size (possibly 2) too large and there far more baggy than I'd like. I don't have much of an ass, but the fact that they are oversized and stuff makes it create a fold in the back if there is an empty pockey. Really annoying. Hopefully a wash will help with that a bit. Also I can't tuck anything into them. I'll probably look into buying a pair of 5EP or Rag and Bone in a few months.

Here are some pics so you can see what I mean.

rrds12le.jpg

rrds23nm.jpg

So, now you know... be sure not to buy them oversized -_-

And yes, I know I need a new and wider belt.

Edited by PG2G on Sep 25, 2005 at 07:10 PM

Yeah, hehe. But they were half off, so I couldn't resist. They look better when I have things in the pockets. I'd kinda like to see how the fit is for other people with slightly large dry denim.

Mine are RR DS.

Hrm... just realized that they look (and feel) a lot better if I pull up the rear a bit and tighten the belt.

rrds38vq.jpg

Edited by PG2G on Sep 25, 2005 at 07:23 PM

lol PG2G.. thats how my RR Greys fit.. got that puffy ass thing happening too..

what i do.. maybe sounds stupid.. but i wear a pair of boxers, and boardshorts under my RR's, makes them fit better, and give ur ass a bit of bulk lol..

i def not reccomend a tigher belt.. gives u bad creases. and looks gay

Quote:

PG2G, I have the same damn problem with some stretched out APCs I bought a while ago. I don't have an ass either, so it creates that unflattering fold in the middle. Sucks cause I don't wear them much anymore.

--- Original message by Dangydang on Sep 25, 2005 07:27 PM

You don't think the ass folding will be less of an issue after a few washes? It seems like there are a lot of people that wear oversized jeans and this doesn't seem to be that common of an issue.

hey Dirty Mexican you said that your jeans eventually 'fell into place' i just got some APCs and its my second day wearing them and they pretty tight so far, will they loosen up a bit? like in the thigh area and stuff. i have same problem as what other people have been saying, im 5' 8" and i waist 32, but i have a big upper body, and it looks a little odd right now. my roommate has gone as far as to call them nuthuggers D=

o btw, handlethevibe, are those vapors you are wearing in your pic?

Edited by psyiko on Sep 25, 2005 at 07:40 PM