How do my jeans fit...

Handlethevibe

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHA!!!

some people on here are so gay it's beyond funny.

i think it's HILARIOUS that ppl take pics of themselves in the mirror and post them, asking how they fit.

even funnier is the "what are you wearing today" posts!

is anyone w/ me on this??? i don't even wanna tell anyone what i wear here... why would i? so ppl can bite off your style? am i alone in thinking like this?

please people, don't hate me for these comments

Quote:

HAHAHA!!!

some people on here are so gay it's beyond funny.

i think it's HILARIOUS that ppl take pics of themselves in the mirror and post them, asking how they fit.

even funnier is the "what are you wearing today" posts!

is anyone w/ me on this??? i don't even wanna tell anyone what i wear here... why would i? so ppl can bite off your style? am i alone in thinking like this?

please people, don't hate me for these comments

--- Original message by sambeckett78 on Sep 28, 2005 02:52 AM

bro you have no right to talk.

alright guys, relax! geez!

about the Union comment, fyi there is a denim brand called union.

somebody asked about whether union was la or ny based. never mentioned whether they were talking about the store or the brand...

http://store.shopbop.com/category.jsp?category=463

yes, this is a chick's website... and this is the brand "Union."

i thought it was pretty sad that somebody remembered i made this comment about Union being from Union Bay (which it is) about a week ago or something. haha! hey, aren't u the guy that made that comment about Union Bay in that post on pg 4 or supertalk last wednesday the 21st??? HAHAHA.

am i the only one who sees the dark, sad comedy in this? any Curb Your Enthusiasm fans out there?

Quote:

^^ Aren't you the dude who threw down all your Union Bay knowledge? Know THAT'S hilarious.

--- Original message by TragicBliss on Sep 28, 2005 03:38 AM

don't you mean NOW that's hilarious?

i don't mean to be the grammar police here... but maybe u guys should brush up on some grammar and spelling instead of only reading online forums on shuttle loom denim?

^^ Aren't you the dude who said that 2x1 denim is so much cooler than 3x1??? omg bro!

i take it i don't have many fans here?

You didn't "lurk" long enough before your first post. Any ref to Union is immediately understood here.

Nice effort though... You have a shot at redemption. Post some shit that makes sense for like a month or so

& you'll clean your rep up. But yeah, it's gonna be hard for people to forget who posted some Union Bay non-

sense for a minute... - Larry David

-Dub

Quote:

perhaps he clicked your name and read your other posts just now?

WILL YOU SHUT UP ALREADY? never came across such a retard before

--- Original message by horriblyjollyjinx on Sep 28, 2005 07:43 AM

my bad.

i guess i'm not as superfuture® supertalk savvy as you are.

horriblyjj: what a retard!!! doesn't even know how to name click and see previous posts???

Quote:

great comeback there. Maybe I should have used the word bigot instead of retard? You clearly have no respect for or understanding of other people's opinions or actions if they differ from your own, so what are you even doing on a messageboard?

--- Original message by horriblyjollyjinx on Sep 28, 2005 08:13 AM

no, i'm pretty sure you meant retard.

clearly i have an understanding of other ppl's opinions even if they differ from my own. that's why i am reading them on a forum. i also have the right to my own opinions, don't i?

should we set ourselves back hundreds of years and ban the freedom of speech, you idiot?

i don't mean "bigot" there. i mean "idiot."

I did not call you a retard because you don't know the technicals of this messageboard but because you're as accepting of things that differ from your ideals and opinions as a five year old, thus you might be a bit behind mentally.

Anyway, let's just ignore this troll. You can have the last word big guy!

tally-hoo

Edited by horriblyjollyjinx on Sep 28, 2005 at 08:46 AM

Quote:

I did not call you a retard because you don't know the technicals of this messageboard but because you're as accepting of things that differ from your ideals and opinions as a five year old, thus you might be a bit behind mentally.

Anyway, let's just ignore this troll. You can have the last word big guy!

--- Original message by horriblyjollyjinx on Sep 28, 2005 08:46 AM

horribly...

dude, you really are an idiot.

first u call me a retard.

then u said u actually meant BIGOT.

i don't recall making any judgement on any jews, muslims, indians, green party, canadians (although this would make for a very interesting post...) or anyone like that.

before calling me such "big words" such as "bigot," why don't u do yourself a favor and find out what all these "big words" mean, okay? get an education... not just on denim on forums.

i said ppl that post pics of their "outfit" are gay. and dudes that even refer to their clothes as their "outfit" are gay. didn't make any judgements based on race, religion, etc.

oh, and i mean gay not as in homosexual. but gay as in lame. unfortunately for the gays, the term "gay" has turned into meaning "lame." don't ask me, i didn't make up the rules.

"not that there's anything wrong w/ that!"

here we go:

"A person who regards his own faith and views in matters of religion as unquestionably right, and any belief or opinion opposed to or differing from them as unreasonable or wicked. In an extended sense, a person who is intolerant of opinions which conflict with his own, as in politics or morals; one obstinately and blindly devoted to his own church, party, belief, or opinion."

"An extremely narrow minded person who cannot think for themselves. They can make a lot of assumptions and are self-reightous. A lot of the time selfish, and hates anything they do not understand."

obviously you can be a bigot without hating jews or other ethnic groups.

You made me post again, well done!

tally-hoo

Quote:

here we go:

"A person who regards his own faith and views in matters of religion as unquestionably right, and any belief or opinion opposed to or differing from them as unreasonable or wicked. In an extended sense, a person who is intolerant of opinions which conflict with his own, as in politics or morals; one obstinately and blindly devoted to his own church, party, belief, or opinion."

"An extremely narrow minded person who cannot think for themselves. They can make a lot of assumptions and are self-reightous. A lot of the time selfish, and hates anything they do not understand."

obviously you can be a bigot without hating jews or other ethnic groups.

You made me post again, well done!

--- Original message by horriblyjollyjinx on Sep 28, 2005 09:15 AM

i still don't understand how this applies to me being a bigot.

ooooh... i get it.

it's b/c of my "faith and views in matters of religion" that i hate on the purple shirt guy... b/c my faith in the green shirt is so strong.

no, no. it's my political and moral belief that purple stripes shirts are bad.

i'm obviously a person who can think for himself... i thought, w/ my own brain, that the purple shirt was bad.

man, you are stupid. do you have a high school degreee at the very least?

I live in Columbia...

I was really wondering though, I mean they are tighter than I am used to and a friend of mine was tellin me how my knees look inverted and crap when i wear jeans like this i dunno if it's just him being an ass or if i'ma be gettin funny looks from the ladies

It's Annapolis Mall actually, where you from DangyDang?

Thanks btw on your guy's opinions...I'm tryin to get some nicer looking denim but i'm not finding it too easy around here, I already have 2 pairs of seven jeans and i dont wanna go that route ever again, i'm looking for some more masculine looking jeans

probably gonna go pick up some LEVI's STF'S to start, then to try to somehow locate a pair of Nudies...