DIOR 19cm World Tour

totally epic

I do believe I handed off the jeans on the 15th, so yes, I guess the month is up today. chromesquared have you contacted jskidder? Hopefully the jeans will be on their way soon...

we need to get the tour moving guys,

isnt it bout time we move on to our next person?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do believe I handed off the jeans on the 15th, so yes, I guess the month is up today. chromesquared have you contacted jskidder? Hopefully the jeans will be on their way soon...

Uhhh, nope.

You guys dont even read your own thread???

Anyway, I posted this a loooong ass time ago (see page 6):

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You guys just bumped me to Sept....

Im out.

I gotta work all through Sept, but I was gonna possibly hit up the denim factories in Okayama/Kurashiki during the summer.

NAG RAPE

And a link: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=1095862&postcount=258

I gave notice that I was out of the tour. Thats more notice than I got about being bumped to a month where Ill be sitting on my ass everyday from 9-5.

I was looking forward to contributing pics to this thread, but I guess you can check the "Day Trippin in Kojima" for those pics......

Im surprised not a single person picked up on my previous post.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????

NEG me if you will, but its not like I just went AWOL.

chrome, apologies for the misunderstanding, just thought maybe you had changed your mind or perhaps you might reconsider taking part?

Aho,

No worries. Id take part if I had something to contribute, but since summer is over my life will return to working and sleeping; does not make for a very exciting tour me thinks.

Best of luck though.

bump everyone up a month and place one of the 2 replacements for may 2009

so we can get on with the tour. we couldve just easily put the replacement for this month but i want to be in december since that's gonna be a Real exciting month for me hahaha.

but yea, hand it off to someone already.

this thread is dying.

haha.

well, a 27 will fit 29" in the waist (brand new... these are stretched quite a bit), 7" in the leg opening, and maybe around 10.5" in the upper thigh. i'd say a 27, especially these stretched-the-fuck-out editions, would prob be good. fit a bit more tapered than your skulls and a bit more straight slim than your flat heads.

gahhhh. if you do get em, please do some justice.

Like I said when I PM'd you, I would rather go in June, like after May because I'll have a lot more interesting things going on then. I'll be in NYC/China/Philippines in June.

Right now, nothing going on that would too superinteresting. Plus, Flathead contest ends around May-June. And I take my denim contests seriously.

Lets have hella hyphy go in now, bump everybody up 1 month accordingly, and then a replacement will fill in in the last month. Ok?

imo it's easier to find someone to fill in, rather than bumping everyone and then adding someone at the end. as for this month, yeah ask hella hyphy if he'd step up & then find someone for what his month WAS. this will be easier than having everyone change their month again.. which we saw can be inconvenient. good luck though :D

Guest get_off_my_peen

ugh i loved watching the 19cm tour when it first started but now it is really starting to suck. this is why tubby midgets like jskidder should not be allowed to participate in sufu activities.