$2000 Budget! Show Me What Ya Got!!!!

Number(N)ine

if youre looking to buy something, post a clear WTB thread stating what you're looking for, not this kind of a joke.

Sup people,

My new monthly salary starts Monday (extra $2000a month) so I thought I would celebrate by blowing the whole lot on clothes :D:D

Basically, I'm up for anything from Number(N)ine, CLOAK, Robert Geller, Lanvin, Dior, Junya Watanabe etc but the following items I am really interested in.

-Dior GOLD Boots (Size EUR 44)

-Lanvin's (NOT hi-tops - Size EUR 44)

-Dior D-Point Belt (Black Size - 90cm)

-Junya Watanabe Vneck Sweater XS/S

PM's are welcome, so if you have any brand new stuff you wanna get rid off, let me know. If good, I'm ROBOCOP that ish!

My measurements:

Blazers/ Suits - 36

Jeans - 31

Tshirts - XS/S

Shoes/ Boots - EUR 44

Belts - 90cm

Button Ups - 15

Cheers!

Goddamn, that's like the best raise ever. Maybe you should spend like $1k though, since thats what it'll be after tax.

Online gambling. It's where it's at :D (The industry itself, I don't gamble), and it's ok, my step dad works in the industry to (for a competitor) and he recently had a $3500 (after tax) a month payrise. I'm small fish to his big pond (nh).

EDIT:

It is after tax :) Before tax it's $3000

It's not like my current salary is $3 a month. If I couldn't afford to do my normal stuff, then I would blow it all on clothes.

Gold Boots > Gold Bullion

Of course, and I'm happy for you. But to some $2000 is a hella lot of money and I'm wondering about all the positive things you could do for yourself or those around you with it rather than just jazz it on more stuff.

Of course, and I'm happy for you. But to some $2000 is a hella lot of money and I'm wondering about all the positive things you could do for yourself or those around you with it rather than just jazz it on more stuff.

NO I agree. 2k is a lot, but I have worked hard to get to this position and deserve to treat myself. Believe me, it wont happen every month lol

Lets see....

I been lazy with my sale thread but I got:

Cloak Cricket boots (from 06 runway show) Brown leather, sz44

LUC Reversible knit short sleeve (black and grey) sz50, but would fit a 46 or 48 better IMO

Number(n)ine grey darted jeans Sz. 4 or 5 (I'm not sure which they actually are. possible Pending sale on those at the moment

A really nice Purple YSL Hankerchief

And some other stuff you're probably not interested in.

Lets see....

I been lazy with my sale thread but I got:

Cloak Cricket boots (from 06 runway show) Brown leather, sz44

LUC Reversible knit short sleeve (black and grey) sz50, but would fit a 46 or 48 better IMO

Number(n)ine grey darted jeans Sz. 4 or 5 (I'm not sure which they actually are. possible Pending sale on those at the moment

A really nice Purple YSL Hankerchief

And some other stuff you're probably not interested in.

Any pics? :)

You're trying to celebrate right? so celebrate properly like you would at any other holiday by buying something for someone you love, their love back to you will be worth far more than any random clothes purchase. Also.. if you don't love anyone then elliot spitzer can hook you up with someone who will love you temporarily for the cash.

However, if your not a sentimental idiot like me then I recommend a rick owens leather jacket or heading into bespoke ...

P.S everyone giving him shit should shut the fuck up and look how dumb and whiny it makes you look

You're trying to celebrate right? so celebrate properly like you would at any other holiday by buying something for someone you love, their love back to you will be worth far more than any random clothes purchase. Also.. if you don't love anyone then elliot spitzer can hook you up with someone who will love you temporarily for the cash.

However, if your not a sentimental idiot like me then I recommend a rick owens leather jacket or heading into bespoke ...

P.S everyone giving him shit should shut the fuck up and look how dumb and whiny it makes you look

Thank you. Very good advice!