Superfuture passaround book

DüM

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

late pass....

I would really like to be included in this.

DuM you've seen one or two of my paintings, ( dog portrait)

I'd really like to hit a project like this up!

billy can drop it off with me in norf jerz for a handoff...

I think when/if this is completed, it should be put in some kind of high profile art museum. I don't see why not...Superfuture is probably one of the most relevant encapsulations of modern youth culture in the world.

i got to school with 30,000 kids who represent modern youth culture. i think there are like 2 of us on sufu. as much as i wish i could say superfuture represented the common person, the views and tastes of this message board constitute a small niche of youth culture, at best. but that's what makes this place unique, and that's why we keep coming back.

i got to school with 30,000 kids who represent modern youth culture. i think there are like 2 of us on sufu. as much as i wish i could say superfuture represented the common person, the views and tastes of this message board constitute a small niche of youth culture, at best. but that's what makes this place unique, and that's why we keep coming back.

I Vote this guy OUT OF THE BOOK!!!!!

it really fucking sucks that I can't edit the original post but so far here's the US atleast, not really in any real order because I'm really bad with US geography. sorry if I leave anyone out...

WA

DÃœM

soundbomber

keagan

OR

rawdrugraps

CA

sycamore no more

shinchrono

phen3N

samsikle

habia

tmadd

mrip

alf

KY

Carl

drivel

NY

Fookums

C0C0

oOmegaOo

NJ

rome1

billy.

MD

lithium

VA/DC

doczein

PA

doctorworm

CT

jeepster

notesee

youngluc

LordOak?

MA

corter

ME

elnatural

IL

isoform?

WI

mellowbonsai

GA

inaya

FL

baskew

yea!

HI

B.oskar

I think when/if this is completed, it should be put in some kind of high profile art museum. I don't see why not...Superfuture is probably one of the most relevant encapsulations of modern youth culture in the world.

this a bit presumptuous, no?

supertalk probably provides a close to comprehensive catalogue of an extremely specific material culture, but i dont see how a collaborative art book is any more than tangentially related

especially considering we're probably not the most thoughtful and talented artists of the moment

i hate to be some sort of spoiler, but isn't there some sort of cut-off? you know...a minimum requirement or something, so that we ensure the book isn't handed to some dude who's not up for the cause, and the book ends up missing or somethin?