Supreme Tera Patrick - small

phelen

im going to put this to rest and get on with my day, anyone who is interested in this shirt before you send payment simply call , the original Supreme in NYC 2129667799 and just ask.. "do you make size small in your brand t shirts?" youll have the truth. Im a skinny dude and been wearing there stuff for almost 10 years, ive always had to buy medium even though its way roomy on me, why, because they dont make small. Dunno about that kermit shit that just dropped...

im going to put this to rest and get on with my day, anyone who is interested in this shirt before you send payment simply call , the original Supreme in NYC 2129667799 and just ask.. "do you make size small in your brand t shirts?" youll have the truth. Im a skinny dude and been wearing there stuff for almost 10 years, ive always had to buy medium even though its way roomy on me, why, because they dont make small. Dunno about that kermit shit that just dropped...

So you're calling my mom a liar?.

First off there are no "official" Supreme resellers, they can do whatever the fuck they want, yes cliffedge has some authentic stuff but this aint from there. Your Tera tee is 100% fake, they dont make size small. period. secondly you can tell its fake from the hang tag, they never use that plastic loop tag and also where is the hang tag? all the bootlegs come cut like that.

Like i said before, BUYER BEWARE! shit is 100% Fake. i skate with all the dudes from Supreme NYC and nothing gets to me than some hypebeast like you selling bootleg shit and you dont even know it.

Lastly your calling me inbred, judging from your avator, your the inbred, ungly ass fuck. i hope thats not a pic of you, prolly is though. and yeah, your moms a lying bitch.

First off there are no "official" Supreme resellers, they can do whatever the fuck they want, yes cliffedge has some authentic stuff but this aint from there. Your Tera tee is 100% fake, they dont make size small. period. secondly you can tell its fake from the hang tag, they never use that plastic loop tag and also where is the hang tag? all the bootlegs come cut like that.

Like i said before, BUYER BEWARE! shit is 100% Fake. i skate with all the dudes from Supreme NYC and nothing gets to me than some hypebeast like you selling bootleg shit and you dont even know it.

Lastly your calling me inbred, judging from your avator, your the inbred, ungly ass fuck. i hope thats not a pic of you, prolly is though. and yeah, your moms a lying bitch.

oh word? what your name is?