Be mad crushin' on a girl

goldengloves

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BoA is mad fuckable. I saw her one time at a club, she's my right mix of Korean faux Japanese mad hectic petite.

all the azn bitches hate on BoA cuz she has mad plastic surgery done

like they aint reppin that double eye lid shit:confused:

If I wasn't so lazy I'd give BoA the lookup, she is probably slutty. Plastic girls I can deal with, but I've seen some quack jobs, I let my friends take those. I'd post some facebook comedy but I can't blow up the spot.

Please do not forget to purchase as many cell phone charms for her phone as possible. If you can still see her cell phone underneath the charms, then you have not yet purchased enough.

Also, take her to Cue! with a pocketful of bills.

1) Buy them flowers and candy.

2) Tell them how beautiful they are, everytime you see them.

3) Ask for their number and blow their cell-phone up every day to talk and to get to know each other.

4) Listen to her problems with her ex-bfs and guys she's crushing on.

5) Laugh at all her jokes.

6) Finally, confess your undying love for her and ask her to go steedy with you!

If this doesn't work, I don't know what will!

K? muuahhhh. byebyeee!

2 expensive, time iz money

Are those blueberries in the bottom?

smh@ggwai lows.

but srsly:

just tell them you're a mod in superfashion and that your e-peen has a dark green tip. If that doesn't make the panties drop, I don't know what will.

I wouldn't go the e-luxury route, as excessive knowledge of It Bags and Must Have Shoes, will pften times backfire. I would play down your comprehensive knowledge of the recent women's collections, namean?

She don't call em purses, bitch call 'em bags

I don't know the names I know they cost some stacks

I wouldn't go the e-luxury route, as excessive knowledge of It Bags and Must Have Shoes, will pften times backfire. I would play down your comprehensive knowledge of the recent women's collections, namean?

Good advice.

Just tell em you rock True Religions and Ed Hardy all day / all night.

i heard she was taking a year off to do some college shit in america and prepare for her american debut

FokCBvZ7nlQ

Yo, is she rocking Dress Camp and Comic Wonder boots in that video?

In all seriousness,

The Fin. K.L., Seo Taiji & Boys, BOA, S.E.S., Fly 2 the sky, H.O.T., Park Ji Yoon, M- FLO and Utada shiet was all popular with the AZN girls back in 98' to early 2000s.

But do the AZN girls in high school and college still know these groups? I don't think my k-pop and j-pop knowledge is relevant anymore to pick up on the fobs chicks. If I was to try and work this shiet into a conversation with some azn coed, would she be like "Thats some shit my older sister would know, I ain't know shit about that!"???

It's funny how Asian girls all over the world seem to be the same.

Hm okay. Wear a monogrammed something [either LV or Gucci or have the trademark Chanel quilted leather], drive a BMW/Audi/Merc. Jay Chou and David Tao for Chinese/Taiwanese/Hongkie girls, John Mayer for Japanese girls.

Learn to eat kim-chi for Korean girls and make sure you love their cooking. Even if it does taste like harkel.

If hitting on a twinkie [www.urbandictionary.com], just be as white as you can.

If going for an Asian American, wear lots of Abercrombie. And still maintain good grades.

If going for a FOB, play the charming white man she sees in the Hollywood movies.

It really is surprising how true stereotypes hold out.

added for posterity:

#45: have no body hairs. Asian girls hate that shit.

#46: do not speak. ever. under any circumstances. If you must communicate, text message them, and if doing so, this must be done with a comedy factor of 10/10.

#47: learn to enjoy eating butcher shop throw away bits, because if you're ever gonna really be 'in' with the fam you're going be eating a lot of tripe, gut, head, snout, and trotter.

Bottega Veneta (sophistamacated girls that outgrown the monogram phase)

LV

Dior

Gucci

Coach if they under 17

Dooney&Bourke or Mashimaru/Sanrio stuff if they under 14

pretend you ballin, use Money Clips and put Franklins on the outside and alot of dollar bills on the inside...

if u smoke, Marlboro Lights or Menthol lights.. Newports if they ghetto asian chicks

Bottega Veneta (sophistamacated girls that outgrown the monogram phase)

LV

Dior

Gucci

Coach if they under 17

Dooney&Bourke or Mashimaru/Sanrio stuff if they under 14

Wtf you talkin' bout.

Girlz all up on Marc Jacobs like its vagisil cream.

• 1 year later...