Best Style - Can a woman look any better? Don't think so!!!

isolated_hero

GG you got that piercing yet???

It's goin' down soon. No PA though, I'm goin' frenum I think, a little safer, less risky. This is the only wang I got, so I gotta treat it right, with care. Nah mean?

Nair- I <3 you. No homo needed. I <3 you.

I need to check out Canada this year. Canada's got some good things...and hot womens.

I saw Jess Stam, shes from Canada...and she is smokin' like a camp fire. Nah mean?

oh god pls tell me that shoulderpads aren't in yet. I'm not ready.

my eyes are not ready.

You bite your tongue! Those are fuckin' awesome shoulder pads. We aint talkin' about those jawns underneath no fuckin' womens sport jacket! These are some armor, sexy shit. I'm down for this movement...even if it aint no movement.

Guys...I feel slightly embarrassed 'cause everyone seems to know that girl...except me, I have to admit. Actually, I just wanted to post it because of her perfect style; however, you are totally right, though, she is more than nice !!! Just perfect !!! I am from Europe maybe this counts as an excuse that I do not know her...WHO THE HELL IS SHE ???

Guys...I feel slightly embarrassed 'cause everyone seems to know that girl...except me, I have to admit. Actually, I just wanted to post it because of her perfect style; however, you are totally right, though, she is more than nice !!! Just perfect !!! I am from Europe maybe this counts as an excuse that I do not know her...WHO THE HELL IS SHE ???

She's the owner of Reborn in Montreal.