milspex is a loser

Guest freedomfighter

How do you show people you don't really care but at the same time be able to 'point' out to those same people what they are clearly not seeing about so and so...cos deep down you really do care you just don't want to seem like you care.

More importantly

WHY DO YOU CARE?

ps that was fun let's do it again..kthxbye!

This thread is dumb. Okay, so he's a loser (and a nationalist bigot).

My friend spends 8+ hours a day doing useless shit like playing EverQuest. There is a fansite and fanclub devoted to him for his quirky mods he programmed for Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight, a game that's 11 years old.

The internet makes kings out of some people. Just let it be.

Why is he a loser for being a 30 year old teacher?

not that he cares, and not that I care or are anybody,

but i just want to say, milspex is a fucking loser. he's lonely. he's 30 years old, teaches english, but acts like he's in the otaku. he sweats tet and a-ron, but having hung around in tokyo for ever, he's not down with anyone and still buys shit off auctions.

he posts on two forums, and acts tough, but thats just to kill time, he only takes pictures of himself infront of mirrors by himeself.

he wishes and thinks he's like sahlan78.

no one knows him here, but he acts like they do.

I just felt my IQ drop 20 points.

he's a republican though so fFfFfF yEAaaAaah

I like it when people play the "i'll hate republicanism so people think i know something about politics" game.

Guest energy52
I just felt my IQ drop 20 points.

I like it when people play the "i'll hate republicanism so people think i know something about politics" game.

no i like milspex and the fact he's republican

sorry for the confusion :cool:

Whether he's a nationalistic biggot and an otaku is just informed conjecture... Lets stay with things which are concrete, such as him being ugly like a bucket of smashed crabs.

GET OUT OF MY DREAMS, GET INTO MY CAR

wild_whiskey was off the mark about the nationalism bit, MilSpex is an Australian living in hiding in Japan who idolizes and buys replicas of American military gear. He is a bigot though.