SuperErotic. Mildly NSFW.

Charlie Delta

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

70485876bb5.jpg

98586877tq2.jpg

does anyone recognize the photographers?

Maybe it's just the angle of some of those pictures but these girls look very fragile, not that it's a bad thing, I like girls thin (japanese girls hello!). But how about some curvy dames getting some representation? I know there are some other skinny dudes like me that like a little more meat. We see each other in the mall with our gf's and give a knowing head nod to each other like we're on the same wavelength.

^^this ain't superfap. this is about the erotic nature of the image itself, not just the physical make-up of the "dame" being represented. and most models tend to be thin and beautiful, which is good...

...but i hear what you're saying.

edit - this is only partly true. beauty is relative

Sir cjbreed, whilst I understand and respect your view point, I do feel a social duty to expand our narrow standard of beauty to include full figured women. I'm currently living in Germany and the whole spectrum of beauty changed once I met some of Germany's finest. I think US marketing and the media has destroyed much of America's ability to see past the physical layer. Take a look at what was considered erotic back in the Victorian period. Just a few specimens I found whilst perusing the net:

pipe500.jpg

nude.jpg

Sir cjbreed, whilst I understand your view point and respect it, I do feel a social duty to expand our narrow standard of beauty to include full figured women. Living in Germany I've had he opportunity to be introduced to a brand new spectrum of beauty. I blame the modern US media and marketers for distorting America's take on beauty. Take a look at some of the erotic images from Victorian era, they had a great sense of how a curvy female could dominate a phote. Found these just perusing the net:

pipe500.jpg

nude.jpg

Sir cjbreed, whilst I understand and respect your view point, I do feel a social duty to expand our narrow standard of beauty to include full figured women. I'm currently living in Germany and the whole spectrum of beauty changed once I met some of Germany's finest. I think US marketing and the media has destroyed much of America's ability to see past the physical layer. Take a look at what was considered erotic back in the Victorian period. Just a few specimens I found whilst perusing the net:

that's all true. i probably jumped the gun because your initial post sounded superfap-ish. but i won't get into it with you and screw up this thread.

its safe to say i'm a little overprotective of this thread...