WWII Tent Trousers

nattomoto

2000, which one of the 4 brands are you referring to?

the bivvy pants have a colour that really appeals to me. black hardware is also nice.

also, waterproof pants? now you can pee in your pants and no one will know the difference!

Sammler uses the vintage fabric the most as far as I remember. They had some quite interesting footwear too made out of old felt as a purcell "homage".

The brands are all run by the same og dude. He was really interesting.

ah...yeah the stuff is pretty interesting, really get a sense of someone taking all these vintage cuts and looks and putting his own spin on them.

is the listed address for the store or for a workshop? would be nice to check it out when i head down to tokyo in early may.

I am on the fence about these - I really like the idea of them, and they could be cool, but until I see some fit pics, I am not going to pull the trigger on them.

-Jake

along with those pictures beatle posted

-2.jpg

they also gave me this sketch of a size 30. They mentioned that they make them in size 28 which is not mentioned on the site. I'm going to ask them if I could get one made with a slightly narrower leg opening, say 8 inches, when I get some extra cash around.

along with those pictures beatle posted

-2.jpg

they also gave me this sketch of a size 30. They mentioned that they make them in size 28 which is not mentioned on the site. I'm going to ask them if I could get one made with a slightly narrower leg opening, say 8 inches, when I get some extra cash around.

If that's a size 30, then we're talking about some fairly baggy items. I mean, they look like they'd be baggy, but I want pictures of them on someone before I pull the trigger!

Thanks for posting that illustration. Better than nothing, that's for sure.

-Jake

• 6 months later...

Did anyone end up getting these?

New fabric now, but still from vintage tents.

" Eventually we found a good stock of vintage Pup tents dating from the 1950’s."

Still looks interesting, but less irregularities this time around which is a bit unfortunate.

I like the pockets, and how the cut looks... tempting.

bt_lfr.png