Freeballing?

Toenailz`

What's everyone's thoughts/experiences/opinions on freeballing.

I've noticed i've been sagging my underwear farther and farther as of late, and realized that in order to complete the hip-slung dior aesthetic it really would be easier to just not wear underwear at all. What are the drawbacks of doing this?

Does Chaffing occur?

why do people hav ethose fucking office avatars. that dwanye fuck pisses me off just looking at him please stop.

MY pants never fit well if I don't wear underwear.

underwear is a must underwear is a must undererwear is a musxt underwear is a must

I've freeballed throughout summer with a new pair of raw denim. It is very uncomfy to start with but you get use to it.

But, the upside is that you don't get a blue wang as long as you shower.

Sometimes you have to freeball in slim fitting jeans otherwise your package gets mashed.

What's everyone's thoughts/experiences/opinions on freeballing.

I've noticed i've been sagging my underwear farther and farther as of late, and realized that in order to complete the hip-slung dior aesthetic it really would be easier to just not wear underwear at all. What are the drawbacks of doing this?

Does Chaffing occur?

i am an advocate of responsible commando practices.

this example however is not one of them.

i cant understand the logic behind sagging underwear, firstly, other than you want people to easier see the crack in your ass?

secondly, by responsible i mean wearing the right pants/jeans. i have a few higher waisted, heavy denim jeans i go free in, the high rise and proper, paired with a belt keeps the world free of having to peep my ass, as well as give me piece of mind knowing that. the heavy weight and lack of baggy room of the jeans helps with boners too.

saggy, ultratight, ultraloose, and lightweight pants are all poor choices to go underwearless in.

'ball at your own risk