Question for the boys of SuFu: Nipple Piercing?

eschloraque

...I'd say a clit piercing is a lot more fun, definitely qualifies under the "contrast to the rest of image" thing, and nobody will even know unless you want them to...

I would also have to say that I agree with the above; A clit piercing is more fun.

Shit, now you guys make me feel like I'm missing out.

Me and Miss Piercing Down There haven't gotten acquainted yet...

Guest jmatsu
i would like to reiterate, for the record, that this thread really really needs more pics

shut up already. whenever i take a shit, i think "datasupa," but less stinky.

Guest jmatsu
I've been seriously contemplating getting my left nipple pierced, and I'm curious to know what you would think if you pulled a white button down shirt and a cashmere sweater off a girl, and then realized she had a small silver bar through her nipple.

Is this gloriously arousing? Or is it just something that instantly signals white trash?

I love the idea because I feel it would be like a secret that you could keep from everyone except from the particular boy who is tugging at the zippers and buttons, and it would be a very interesting contrast with the rest of my image. But of course, I have those lingering tingles of insecurity, and so, even though I'm a lurker, I thought I'd pose the question, since SuFu gives the truth straight up, with no milk.

chris don't like nipple rings. sorry.

Are you looking at the same thread as I am?

It's a girl asking about getting her nipple pierced...

on the Sufu I know I'm actually surprised that she's still at only one green...

*yawn* i ain't in it for the rep, i'm a lurker at heart. but much love to you, sir.

i think i'm going to go for it.

Guys that like nipple piercings also like the following:

tramp stamps

navel rings

apple bottom jeans and boots wit da fur

shopping at bloomingdales and macy's

spray-on tans

chuck liddell

reading maxim magazine

ordering obscure mixed drinks named after sexual acts

and other guys.

Guest ifidieidie

In the mid-90's, yes, a nipple piercing on a chick was a definite turn-on. Today, any piercing is such a cliche that it is a definite turn-off.

The time for piercings being cool has come and gone, like 10-15 years ago. Seriously.

In the mid-90's, yes, a nipple piercing on a chick was a definite turn-on. Today, any piercing is such a cliche that it is a definite turn-off.

The time for piercings being cool has come and gone, like 10-15 years ago. Seriously.

I don't think everyone got the memo...

*yawn* i ain't in it for the rep, i'm a lurker at heart. but much love to you, sir.

i think i'm going to go for it.

Yea so uhhhhh,

next question is kinda obvious isn't it....

Just that, I have to, it's a messageboard with lots of guys on it an' all....

Well, yea, you know.....

(...........)

[akward silence]

::sigh:: I'll do it man...

Pierced Tits or gtfo.

rella-gtfo.jpg

It's like choosing between a 2button or 3button suit jacket. The 2button should (almost) always win.

Unless you're like me at 5' 8" and 115lbs, in which case the three-button wins massively.

On the note of rings versus barbs, rings are a better bet at least for the first few weeks because they're a hell of a lot easier to clean properly, and noone wants an infected nipple.